CREW TECH OFFICIAL Crypto Thread - so...WHO'S HIRING???

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
What's the worst that could happen- you have to import your seed phrase into a different wallet?
It’s a joke. But yes, you can import elsewhere

If I’m setting up a hard wallet, I’d rather start fresh with a whole new seed phrase and then transfer funds. Gives me peace of mind

Reactions: cbpage

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Richard Heart is a complete douche and it's hard to sit through this interview, but I have some discord friends that keep shilling hex and how it's going to make big moves with the launch of pulsex.

I dunno, it was described "he comes off like a rich douche bag until you actually sit through a full conversation and realize he's smart as a whip"

SquirtRussel

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2004
San Francisco
Richard Heart is a complete douche and it's hard to sit through this interview, but I have some discord friends that keep shilling hex and how it's going to make big moves with the launch of pulsex.

I dunno, it was described "he comes off like a rich douche bag until you actually sit through a full conversation and realize he's smart as a whip"

that would be nice because I sacrificed last year and should be getting airdropped 56 million or billion PLS

wont be surprised if nothing happens though

• Wow
Reactions: eric5678 and Hisma

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
mfb9n0b8jg991.png

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
ngl. would pay good money to be at a pool in mexico downing beers from their swim up bar :hs:
You have to shell out huge money if you want to do that right now. FML I should have booked our winter trip about 4 months ago when I was looking. Prices have shot up 50+% since then. $10k for a week in Cancun with 4 of us (1 baby, 1 toddler that gets charged full price)

• Wow
Reactions: SquirtRussel

Midgetized

Don't mess with Douche Cat
May 29, 2000
San Diego, CA
You have to shell out huge money if you want to do that right now. FML I should have booked our winter trip about 4 months ago when I was looking. Prices have shot up 50+% since then. $10k for a week in Cancun with 4 of us (1 baby, 1 toddler that gets charged full price)
People like you are why they have to have adults only hotels. Why would you bring a baby and toddler to cancun??? :slap:

• Clown
Reactions: Simple

Chris87

shyppo.com
Dec 13, 2001
Edmonton, AB
People like you are why they have to have adults only hotels. Why would you bring a baby and toddler to cancun??? :slap:
Well when you have no other option and want to go on a vacation, you can't exactly just fill the dry food and water bowls up like you would with a cat and hope for the best leaving them behind. But TBH, we want to take our kids with us. We had them on purpose and want to enjoy life with them so we wouldn't even dream of leaving them behind. We've done our worldwide travelling as a couple, and we're not going to stop just because we have kids. We're just going to do different vacations now. We took the toddler to Playa Del Carmen when she was 10 months and she/we had a blast. Unlimited amounts of food for her to try, new experiences like the ocean and beach (may sound trivial to some of you, but look at my geographical location), kiddie pools, and even at the swim up bar pool, we just threw her in this shaded floaty thing and she floated around all day.

Most resorts are family friendly these days, but if you despise kids, then stick to a Sandals or the adult-only section. So what's the problem? All the regards in the adult only section that don't know how to handle their liquor screaming, puking, and causing shit isn't negatively affecting my vacation, so why does kids having fun jumping in a pool or going down a slide affect yours? Not all kids are shitty monsters. Ours 100% brought more joy to that trip for others than any misery she caused others (which was none b/c if she would have kicked off at dinner or something, one of us would have immediately taken her outside). We wouldn't take them if they were were assholes.

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
Anyone still have stuff earning interest on any of the bigger exchanges?

I’m late to the party and never researched but was wondering if it’s still worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds