Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Sorceress

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters

Souppishdawg

Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA
diablo-2-resurrected_bGtoaWeUmZqaraWkpJRmbmdlrWZlbWU.jpg

September 23rd is the day! Preload is already available on console, should be up for PC today or tomorrow.

Bnet Names:
Me: OnSugarHill#1125
Meisha Taint: Sandy#12506
xenu: a1pha#11780
mylegacy412: dadelman#1218
Edgeofinsanity: edgeofsanity#1178
Newt: Echo#14381
Petey!: Petey#1417
Halflife78: halflife78#1123
TheEvil1: melbufrahma#1499
lonexsupra: SHOOTINALOAD#1959

Poverty PS5 players
IGS13: IG513#1198

Last edited:

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
I'll be playing but forgot how much it's going to suck to not play with friends and have them carry you so you didn't have to use stat points and could unload them all into only the skills you need.

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006
I'll be playing but forgot how much it's going to suck to not play with friends and have them carry you so you didn't have to use stat points and could unload them all into only the skills you need.
they added a free respec at one of the act 1 vendors

there's no quest or anything, not sure if it's a one time thing or unlimited, probably the latter

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I'll give you credit for not supporting them for good reason. There are some people boycotting this game because the Amazon doesn't look as young, and they made the Assasin Asian
lol no those aren't my reasons for sure.

It's kind of a weird thing. I don't support their leadership that had such bad work environments for so long, to the point where they're being investigated not only by the state by also the feds, but at the same time I don't want to punish the actual people who made the games for trying to do their jobs.

Then there's the gamer aspect of it.....Diablo by and large has done me right over the years. WoW on the other hand....has been a roller coaster of broken promises and resentment.

So.....weird place to be.

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
Just played Diablo 3 earlier this summer for the first time. Don't really care for this one too much. When's baldurs gate 3 coming out?

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Just played Diablo 3 earlier this summer for the first time. Don't really care for this one too much. When's baldurs gate 3 coming out?
How far did you get? Doesn't really get good until the endgame when you start doing greater rifts and working on different builds, then it's pretty fun.

Also, did you play the necro? It's fun af

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
How far did you get? Doesn't really get good until the endgame when you start doing greater rifts and working on different builds, then it's pretty fun.

Also, did you play the necro? It's fun af
I played once through as a barbarian lol (D3)

These kinda games don't really have replay value for me tbh. I like seeing the world once and that's it

Been also looking at giving Disco Elysium a go, i've liked what I've read about it

Reactions: Firewall97

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I played once through as a barbarian lol (D3)

These kinda games don't really have replay value for me tbh. I like seeing the world once and that's it

Been also looking at giving Disco Elysium a go, i've liked what I've read about it
Yeah that's kind of the rub - the repetition and constant grinding through higher and higher levels of greater rifts to get better gear to complete your sets so you can just bulldoze everything.

If you aren't seeing the replay value (which is the main thing about them) then probably different genre of game is for you

Reactions: onyourchin
TS
TS
Souppishdawg

Souppishdawg

Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA
Lol @ everyone starting a sorc. I'm doing my first play through super slow and checking out all the areas with the new graphics. Going to start with a trapsin though.

Once the ladder starts, I'll roll a sorc

Reactions: Firewall97

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Dunno what I'll start first. I had a Hammerdin back when the game came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crasshme