Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Sorceress

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
My ladder sorc is level 12. Hoping I have the same luck I had in regular and self found gear will do just fine. But damn I forgot how much level 0-30 sucks.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
i can at least push people through normal and NM, hell is another issue, i don't have the gear for it yet and im only in act 2

i also forgot how much your merc sucks before you deck him out with shit like fortitude and obedience :rofl:

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
WTB ladder friends.

I now have 3 shakos and no one to give them to 😟

I'll be on tonight. I messed.up.my.sorc a bit..Uber diablo happened Sunday morning and I used.mtmladt respect to try and kill him.before.i had gear to make respec worth it.

My problem is with two kids and work I get only select amount of time to play. Been doing meph runs as they only take a couple minutes to try and find stuff.

xenu

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2006
I made a HC character after the ladder economy went tits up from bots. I never thought I’d try HC but I realized it actually gets me to play the game far more normally, having fun so far.

TS
TS
Souppishdawg

Souppishdawg

Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA
Haven't played much in this ladder. Have a lvl 88 sorc I think. Only notable drop was a Shako.

Botting definitely seems to be fucking the economy. Keys are pretty much worthless to farm now

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
keys still have some value buy they are dropping quickly. most assume asia has figured our an effective dupe method with how often they are spawning dclone

but yea there are vids out there of bot farmers which is why runes tanked

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74