CREW *Official Do it To it Thread* Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear Dockers, Clark's, and stink like cigs.

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
if a car sales guy is handing you a check outta the blue he's the one doing the fucking.

giphy.gif

TS
TS
Do it To it

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Just had a customer walk in and say "uncle ain't doin well. I have power of attorney. Just wanna drop this thing off and walk away without owing anything"

Me: "lemme see your keys. I'll go take a look...."

4 minutes later

Me: "man! I wish he didn't smoke.... Car stinks bad.... Normally there's a disposition fee to drop leases off and give them back to the bank but I don't want you getting hit with any overage fees.... I'll take it into my inventory for free and deal with it on my end. Sign here. Press hard. It's 3 copies. "

Screenshot_20220124-233757_Provision.jpg

:bert:

TS
TS
Do it To it

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
But seriously... Wish that car didn't smell so bad.... Dude had to smoking with the windows up on the way to the store. Fucking TERRIBLE cig smell.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74