CREW *Official Do it To it Thread* Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear Dockers, Clark's, and stink like cigs.

TS
TS
Do it To it

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Worked my first ever GOLD deal in caps today.

Capped at 25% of income for PTI

had to cut the deal $2000 but whatever. Should roll tomorrow.

Internal scoring, will take any and all income - including unemployment, uploads are straight from my phones camera and clear within 10 minutes. Shit is great for what it is.

Screenshot_20220505-001131_Chrome.jpg

I wish this dude made more money. Coulda torn his fucking head off. But I'm capped at a $609 payment cause I could only peive $2500 a month.

Screenshot_20220505-001544_Chrome.jpg

Again... That's my first ever gold deal.

Here's what my profit usually looks like :bowrofl:

Either losing money on every single car or having something like this... 1 single car that's not through the shop that I can make $87 on or I can choose to lose $1000-30,000 on whatever car I land the customer on. Lmao.

Screenshot_20220505-002229_Chrome.jpg

TS
TS
Do it To it

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
:mad:

:rl:

:madfawk:

1651851213048.png

Order and sign off on a truck in January. Sold order. Customer has his name attached. It ships in May. Upfitter won't order the body until the chassis shows up. Customer won't have that truck in their hands until fucking August.

Shit is so fucked up right now bros.... So a headache to deal with.

Fuck it. Let's give upfitters $25,000 to order a body so it's ready for the chassis. I don't give a fuck. It's just money. We can always make more of that.

1651851825177.png

and now we wait to be told to go fuck ourselves, we'll get it when we get it.

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
i just hope it breaks down on her in the first 6 mos so i can "i told you so"
:rofl:

wife is 3hrs away at her twice yearly overnight shopping trip in the bronco, and it has a CEL

she called me from the hotel desk, cuz her room doesnt have a phone that works, and she refuses a cell phone

i pulled it up on my ford app, says detected misfire, drive in a moderate fashion and have vehicle checked asap

shes like "theyll come get me right?" umm, no....drive to the fucking dealer in the am

"i dont know where it is"....its drive down the highway your hotel is on, and take a left in like 7 miles, then dealer is on the right in 2 miles

"ill take it to the one across the street".....checks google maps.....theres no ford dealer across the street from you

"when did they move???" i have no idea what youre even talking aboot

im sooo enjoying this.

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
the PANIC AND TERROR in her voice :rofl2:

itll be a quick scan and out most likely

in the last 20yrs of working away from home, ive been stranded by car breakdowns easily 14 days in total, lotsa overnites waiting for parts, some 2 days, 2x 4 days

then in my semi, easily 45 days stranded, but im compensated for those

oh no she has to drive to the dealer :noes:

Sal Paradise

Jan 16, 2002
Heathwood
Spencer, are 2021+ Yukons still pulling MSRP and better?

Wife found a 21 Denali at the Benz dealer she likes. 25k miles but loaded to gills. They want $86k but its been sitting on their lot since mid January.

What can I realistically expect to pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor