CREW SPORTS *****Official NHL 2022-2023 Season Thread*****

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
Fuck, that cut was bad. Saw it happen watching the game and seeing the face from their coach after watching the replay even had him cringing seeing it happen.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
cool

HYN4mxo.png

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Hellebuyck on a mission.

Jets dummied Dallas last night.

This season might be more entertaining than I first thought.

Reactions: DAN513

Samcanadian

OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
It took both Hellebuyck and the stars playing their worst game of the season so far for the Jets to win :hsughno:
Well we didn't just win, we dominated you guys. Like, at no point in the contest did you ever look like you could compete with the Jets.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Well we didn't just win, we dominated you guys. Like, at no point in the contest did you ever look like you could compete with the Jets.
I'm not disagreeing.

But it was more of the stars shitting the bed than the jets playing other wordly. I mean we DoMiNaTeD y'all 4-1 earlier this year and you probably feel the same.

Samcanadian

OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
I'm not disagreeing.

But it was more of the stars shitting the bed than the jets playing other wordly. I mean we DoMiNaTeD y'all 4-1 earlier this year and you probably feel the same.
I think it was more of the Jets forechecking the crap out of your defensemen and giving zero time/space, and the stars had no answer. Like, there's a reason teams have bad games and last night the Jets were the reason.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
I think it was more of the Jets forechecking the crap out of your defensemen and giving zero time/space, and the stars had no answer. Like, there's a reason teams have bad games and last night the Jets were the reason.
eh. Is that how we beat you guys, i dont remember.

Samcanadian

OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg

He let in 7 goals the other night.........playing in the AHL. :oopsie:

SOme Jets fans were mad at Chevy for not re-signing him after how he played in Winnipeg. Sorry, but 2.35m after a career year to a backup isn't ideal, and it's being proven.

Reactions: wizurd

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman