Georgia
Anyone watch the devils game? They've had 3 fucking goals disallowed :rofl:
giphy.gif

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Man refs were terrible tonight. Great game between the jets and stars, and the 4 officials on the ice tried their best to ruin it.

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Goddamned zebras, man
They were objectively terrible though. Like, a puck went up out of play, bounced off the net and came back in where Dallas eventually scored...and Bowness had to use his coach's challenge to reverse it. The refs, nor the booth were going to do anything about it. Eventually they got it right and the goal came off the board, but how do you miss that with four officials on the ice?

THe other one was this play at the end of regulation. Hellebuyck loses his mask, the puck gets wrapped around, there are two more passes and around 4-5 seconds elapsed before it eventually goes in, and after a review they still call it a good goal. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Boing

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
They were objectively terrible though. Like, a puck went up out of play, bounced off the net and came back in where Dallas eventually scored...and Bowness had to use his coach's challenge to reverse it. The refs, nor the booth were going to do anything about it. Eventually they got it right and the goal came off the board, but how do you miss that with four officials on the ice?

THe other one was this play at the end of regulation. Hellebuyck loses his mask, the puck gets wrapped around, there are two more passes and around 4-5 seconds elapsed before it eventually goes in, and after a review they still call it a good goal. Ridiculous.

Oh I know, I saw the highlights a while ago; for some reason the game wasn't on YTTV last night (?). Which was also garbage, because my kid is here and she loves hockey as much as I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nancy Sherman