*****Official NHL 2022-2023 Season Thread*****

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
I don't know about shit pump since you barely scored to tie the game before time ran out to force OT, but it was a good win. Watched the ending earlier when college football games sucked ass.

Don't mind him. Eichel has been skating on his smooth brain for too long. Rent free, too.

Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
ujo4jjyvhg9a1.png

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
I like both :dunno: I'd go with the reverse retro because you can't buy it after the season ends.

I didn't forget about you btw. Just wait until after Dallas plays here. :wavey:

Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
wonder if they do region lockouts for the tickets.

But when teh stars played nashville in '20 (omgwtfbbq 3 years ago) I waited too long and payed double over sticker for the preemo seats (3rd row 2nd bowl @ 50 yard line) and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
wonder if they do region lockouts for the tickets.

But when teh stars played nashville in '20 (omgwtfbbq 3 years ago) I waited too long and payed double over sticker for the preemo seats (3rd row 2nd bowl @ 50 yard line) and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
I’d be happy to get whatever I can just to be able to go.

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Reddit is just not a good place for any type of fast paced convo. Too many rules and restrictions. People downvote by flair. Tons of brigading. Etc.
I hate that when you go into Reddit to read any kind of discussion, the first replies are always people being SUPER DUPER WITTY and making puns, etc. It's so stupid. I wanna read thoughtful posts, not plays on words and dumb incels riffing on each other.

deesee22

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
Canada
I find most online hockey commentary to be fairly toxic. Its weird. Like Reddit or HFBoards is just foolish.

I'll get in and read the "Trade Proposals" thread on the HFboards Hab section and I just laugh at how fans grossly overvalue their team's players

Reactions: cASe SenSiTive

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6