CREW SPORTS *****Official NHL 2022-2023 Season Thread*****

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Fuck today lost my beer league team game 6-2, thought it was the season opener for the stars who are getting stomped by the wild.

Guess I'm glad i was wrong and it's still preseason

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Really feels weird that the season has technically started, but there's also pre-season games still being played.
I hate that it starts this early. NBA, too. Shit needs to be like Christmas time. Too much overlap with NFL and CFB

DAN513

Mar 10, 2003
Winnipeg
This morning Bauer said they're not doing gear for Hockey Canada anymore, a couple of hours after that, the whole board says they're stepping down.
This took way too long for something that should have happened months ago, they must have been doing a major cover up.

deesee22

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
Canada
This morning Bauer said they're not doing gear for Hockey Canada anymore, a couple of hours after that, the whole board says they're stepping down.
This took way too long for something that should have happened months ago, they must have been doing a major cover up.
Moncton and Halifax threatened to pull the plug on hosting the World Juniors as well. Just a clusterfuck of an organization,

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
I'm sitting on my level 4 coaching clinic right now. BREAKOUTS! lol like these kids think of anything other than skating end to end am I right?

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Against the Blackhawks? 👀
Against everyone bb

200w.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman