Reactions: Boing and wizurd

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
happy EA NHL 23 release day

my xbox came yesterday :coold:
I'm so bad at those games.
I'll put the sliders down a little bit to get used to the controls and get comfortable. When I start winning by more than 2 goals/game i'll put the sliders up ONE NOTCH

aaaaaannnnddd I'm losing 8-0

cASe SenSiTive

Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime
Oct 24, 2001
Dangerously close to Detroit
I'll put the sliders down a little bit to get used to the controls and get comfortable. When I start winning by more than 2 goals/game i'll put the sliders up ONE NOTCH

:roflw:
I either look like an AHLer grinding away on the 4th like, or like 80s Gretzky in an exhibition.

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo

so much this.

Game is either way too easy or no matter what the computer comes back late and beats me. So frustrating.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
so much this.

Game is either way too easy or no matter what the computer comes back late and beats me. So frustrating.
It really is egregious. I have played most of the big EA sports games for every sport, and the show. The hockey one is the most "we aren't trying to hide the computer advantage" one.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
I didnt even notice they were digital until they started doing animated transitions between ads. Distracting as fuck.

the lack of blur is bad

and sometimes they are overlayed on jerseys and shit

its horrible

May 8, 2001
Colorado

My issue is that they've become more of sports simulators these days, lol. All of the sports games are hard as fuck and require drafting, and salary caps, etc.

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
My issue is that they've become more of sports simulators these days, lol. All of the sports games are hard as fuck and require drafting, and salary caps, etc.

thats my fav part honestly. doing the be a GM mode. starting with a fantasy draft and picking your team. having to fill out the AHL affiliate too and call people up when there's injuries. sim most games but play the important ones and playoffs. its ideal to me.

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
thats my fav part honestly. doing the be a GM mode. starting with a fantasy draft and picking your team. having to fill out the AHL affiliate too and call people up when there's injuries. sim most games but play the important ones and playoffs. its ideal to me.
yeah I'm out on GM simulation. I get the appeal for some but I wanna pretend Like I'm a star playing the game lol

Reactions: cASe SenSiTive

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman