CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
isnt your state having state workers sub in schools since your teachers are so fucked?

The superintendent for El Reno (iirc) came out and said that every single administrator that subbed in to help is either in recovery or is currently sick with covid.

• Haha
Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Well at least it seems you have to request them to get them (both tests and masks)

So it's not like they're just sending them in the mail to everyone automatically.

I doubt they'll send out that many.

Reactions: kitty

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007

This seems about on par with the Nebraska AG calling the Health Director a fake position because she implemented a mask mandate. The Mayor, a former ICU nurse was married to a doctor at the prominent Viral center in the country (we received a lot of cases for all kinds of fun stuff). doesn't think the largest city in the state should have a mask mandate because it cannot be enforced and no surrounding cities will implement it either.

This timeline really is special.

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Would have been nice if this happened in like April/May 2020.
Even still - n95's are supposed to be fit tested. If you don't have a seal, might as well be using a surgical mask. No reason for these things to be sent to people who have no idea how to use them.

Has n95 mask on, rubs eyes after touching hand rail with bare hands.

Reactions: amill94

Accords 4U2 NV

OT's Resident Desi
Oct 26, 2000
PantherNation
Even still - n95's are supposed to be fit tested. If you don't have a seal, might as well be using a surgical mask. No reason for these things to be sent to people who have no idea how to use them.

so is it safe to assume hospitals at this point have not shortage in n95 masks/PPE? Shouldn't the gov't be addressing that first instead of sending n95 masks to unvaccinated billy bob who doesn't know how to put one on.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California

Maybe it's coincidental, but even if I haphazardly throw a 3M N95 on it seals off gaps to my face wayyyyyy better than a surgical mask.

Reactions: Jumpem

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74