CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Wife says Mexico City definitely seems slower than usual, mask usage just depends on what part of the city you’re in but most that are wearing mask have KN95s and shields. Keeps sending me photos of food:mad:

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore

Some good evidence here that prior infection has good evidence against hospitalization.

Also, as many of us believe, prior infection along with vaccination is most protective.

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
I don’t care for aquariums, but I’ll check out world of coke - it looks like a short walk from the hotel

It's not a normal aquarium that's for sure. World of coke is only fun for the last part of trying all the different products. Each time we went to ATL we went to the aquarium. It's top 5 in the world.. as far as size and species.

Reactions: dgr81

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
great read

Dr. Høeg has a special interest in harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself through exercise and movement as well as by stimulating the body’s ability to heal itself through orthobiologic medicine such as platelet rich plasma, proliferative therapy such as dextrose as well as bone marrow aspirate concentrate.

:rofl:

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

The data also confirmed something we’ve known for a long time: Those who weren’t vaccinated and also hadn’t been previously infected were far more likely to be infected and hospitalized than either group.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Wife says Mexico City definitely seems slower than usual, mask usage just depends on what part of the city you’re in but most that are wearing mask have KN95s and shields. Keeps sending me photos of food:mad:
I'm guessing you already saw the Mexican News Anchor going off on people for not wearing masks and not getting vaccinated. Love him :rofl:

Last edited:

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
The middle class and rich are definitely taking it more seriously. N95 and a Face Shield are common. Definitely slower since most are just staying to themselves or to their families and country clubs where they know the people they interact with are more isolated. The poor either don't give a shit or can't afford masks and can't afford to miss work. Survival is probably more important to them.

And send pics of that food yo!!!

Reactions: Grape_Ape

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor