CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
gf and I have been pretty hermit-like this whole pandemic, other than random road trips to rural areas where we keep our interactions with the locals to a minimum, she especially has been sort of in a covid zero at all costs kind of headspace. But she texted me today saying now that we're both boosted we should think about going into spring with a bit of going back to normal mentality, even if it's just camping trips, more road trips and meals on sunny patios.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
gf and I have been pretty hermit-like this whole pandemic, other than random road trips to rural areas where we keep our interactions with the locals to a minimum, she especially has been sort of in a covid zero at all costs kind of headspace. But she texted me today saying now that we're both boosted we should think about going into spring with a bit of going back to normal mentality, even if it's just camping trips, more road trips and meals on sunny patios.
Just tell her you got apes out here snorting coke out of stripper booty holes

ludewig

Mar 14, 2000
Houston! Texas!
My dumb ass JUST today started to accept we are NEVER going back to how it was before the Pandemic.

Needless to say, I'm depressed.
Pandemic, deceleration, control, elimination, eradication. Hopefully we're on the verge of deceleration and will slide into control. If we're lucky, control means we'd have no further surprise pandemic wave type variants which is pretty damn good. The last two are gravy.

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB

The issue with this of course is most of the diseases we have been experiencing the past centuries or even millennia are in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th stages so really what he's saying is there are two stages to get covid into the rest of the bunch. Being in stage one doesn't seem so bad if there's really only 2 stages to get through.

Reactions: Grape_Ape

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Gotta live your life bruh

I went to more football games basketball games hockey games than ever this year.

I got that p³ protection flowing through me. Can't be a doomer like some antsy people on here who drive hondas

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

I went to more football games basketball games hockey games than ever this year.

I got that p³ protection flowing through me. Can't be a doomer like some antsy people on here who drive hondas
Hey now to be fair he maybe antsy but I wouldn’t consider him a doomer

@the_antsy_honda

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Narc

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB

To be honest I was also in some sizeable debt that I just started to pay off about 6 months before the pandemic hit so I took advantage of not going anywhere to get myself now within 5 months of being debt free.

ludewig

Mar 14, 2000
Houston! Texas!
I'm thinking about going back to international traveling. I'd kind of like to have a precautionary RX for paxlovid to take along and/or have had a breakthru infection before I go and go to a place where Omicron is past.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Cases of COVID-19 have plummeted in Africa and deaths are declining for the first time since the Omicron-dominated fourth wave of the virus reached its peak, the UN said Thursday.

Describing the 56-day flareup as Africa’s “shortest upsurge yet,” the World Health Organization’s African regional office said newly reported cases fell by 20 percent in the week to Sunday, while notified deaths dropped by eight percent.

T_Dawgg

Escape Goat
May 6, 2001
vancity
one day you're taking baby steps back into civilization by enjoying a meal on a patio, the next day you're getting raw dogged at the Stampede

such is the circle of life in AB

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
one day you're taking baby steps back into civilization by enjoying a meal on a patio, the next day you're getting raw dogged at the Stampede

such is the circle of life in AB
The next public display of drunken Stampede sex will be the sign that normalcy has finally returned.

• Support
Reactions: T_Dawgg

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
I respect the dedication but I'd regret spending two years in my late 20s locked inside when even doctors and nurses are catching this shit in large numbers now.

After living like a hermit for 6 months, getting boosted and still wearing a mask in certain crowded spaces, I feel like I'm doing my part, not prepared to sacrifice much more than that.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
I respect the dedication but I'd regret spending two years in my late 20s locked inside when even doctors and nurses are catching this shit in large numbers now.

After living like a hermit for 6 months, getting boosted and still wearing a mask in certain crowded spaces, I feel like I'm doing my part, not prepared to sacrifice much more than that.
1642805233306.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor