CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
FJu9eVnXoAA3lyL

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
By the The Cron specific boosters should be out I guess, depending on how they send it through to be approved. Hopefully it’s just like the Flu vaccine and doesn't have to go through a bunch of trials again.
With the data that's coming out, I kind of think they should stop calling them boosters and just the third shot in the series and make it standard.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
The Health Ministry said on Sunday that the fourth vaccine dose for those aged 60 and up offers a threefold protection against serious illness and twofold protection against infection in the current wave driven by the Omicron variant.

The ministry said the figures are the result of initial analysis by experts from various leading academic and health institutions, and compares the fourth vaccine with those who received three doses at least four months ago.

The figures are based on 400,000 Israelis who received the fourth vaccine and 600,000 who received three doses, with the ministry stressing that the methodology is similar to previous papers the experts have published in the peer-reviewed

• Clown
Reactions: Narc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor