CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Yup as suspected wife got The Cron in Mexico, her dad has that cough a week before she got there and she picked it up last week. Her flight back was today but she tested positive no coming back for her.

So 3 PPP
Dad, 80 with Cancer had a cough for a week
Mom 81, Nothing not even a sniffle
Wife, 40 cough and 2 days of headaches said it felt like a weak cold
Your wife counted how many times she coughed? Respect.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

Pfizer and BioNTech have begun a clinical trial for their Omicron-specific Covid-19 vaccine candidate, they announced in a news release on Tuesday.
The study will evaluate the vaccine for safety, tolerability and the level of immune response, as both a primary series and a booster dose, in up to 1,420 healthy adults ages 18 to 55.

Reactions: Phil NJ and Simple

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
The recommendation comes after data showed that after the fourth dose, a person has 3-5 times protection against severe morbidity.
View attachment 191418

im kinda hoping to wait for the variant booster.

but fuck it. ill take 4th and 5th rounds

Reactions: Fanya

SlowNegative

Her name is Rio
Dec 31, 2000
Atlanta

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Are you vaccinated? I don’t even wear one in rooms with patients that are confirmed positive anymore. I think wearing an n95 around town is a huge waste.
I am. I wear N95s normally. If I am going to be in a setting where I want to be able to easily drink something or eat a meal, I think the headbands would break after a while and be time consuming to take on and off through the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor