CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
back on the cron subject, sis in law who is immunocompromised and on a transplant list for kidneys had the rona over xmas

vaccinated

shes better now :bowdown:
Yeah vaccination, especially boosted and I hate to say it but I don’t, seems to be making it into somewhere between a light cold or flu. I mean my father in law who is ancient and has cancer shook it off with a booster, so that’s encouraging.

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I've been buying the 3m n95 auras, I've liked them. Available at home depot, or were before that news cast.
This. I love them. Anytime I wear a KN95 mask I feel like i'm wearing a leaky piece of shit.

They are much more comfortable and I don't have to constantly adjust them on my face like the KN95 which slides up and down as you talk.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
This. I love them. Anytime I wear a KN95 mask I feel like i'm wearing a leaky piece of shit.

They are much more comfortable and I don't have to constantly adjust them on my face like the KN95 which slides up and down as you talk.
Tons in stock at my local Home Depot’s but then again I’m in GA, nobody is wearing mask let alone a N95

Reactions: Fanya and AndyP

dgr81

Cam Newton Fan #00001
OT Supporter
Jun 27, 2003
Toronto
fuck GYNA dem monkeys that escaped :noes: :noes: :noes:

Fallon says she grew concerned because she has an open cut on her hand and developed pink-eye like symptoms, so she went to the emergency room at Geisinger Danville.

View attachment 191449

:eek3:
what language is that?

dgr81

Cam Newton Fan #00001
OT Supporter
Jun 27, 2003
Toronto
Reactions: Grape_Ape

dgr81

Cam Newton Fan #00001
OT Supporter
Jun 27, 2003
Toronto
I normally wear N95s with headbands. This is for a different situation.
use this and sort for whatever type of mask you're looking for :o

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M0mdNLpTWEGcluK6hh5LjjcFixwmOG853Ff45d3O-L0/edit#gid=1976839763

Reactions: Jumpem

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
When I did my blood work for TRT it shows low vitamin D, my PCP sent a prescription in I guess, went by Publix to pick it up 50,000 iu a pill, one every 7 days wonder what would happen if I hit them all in a week. Super immunity :eek3:
They only have you on one pill every 7 days? Prob not ideal.

I got my level up to a 90. If my levels were low I’d take 15,000iu a day with magnesium for a month than get retested.

I did the same protocol with my wife and she went from a 13 to a 45 within a month.

I’m not a doctor though.

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Tons in stock at my local Home Depot’s but then again I’m in GA, nobody is wearing mask let alone a N95
They've been in stock for the most part around me as well. I don't think shortages will really be an issue going forward.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
They only have you on one pill every 7 days? Prob not ideal.

I got my level up to a 90. If my levels were low I’d take 15,000iu a day with magnesium for a month than get retested.

I did the same protocol with my wife and she went from a 13 to a 45 within a month.

I’m not a doctor though.
Yeah and it’s just for 7 days, came from my PCP and not the TRT clinic. Mine is a 21

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
I almost wish I can catch it and have a super mild case so I can get along with my life RN. The updated vaccine is going to take forever to roll out.
Between the way BA1 and BA2 are ripping they definitely are going to be late to the party with the the updates

ludewig

Mar 14, 2000
Houston! Texas!
I almost wish I can catch it and have a super mild case so I can get along with my life RN. The updated vaccine is going to take forever to roll out.
Maybe wait until a couple weeks until it dies down some more so it's safe wrt hospitals, etc. Then go bug hunting like at an anti vaxx rally and let them breath on you? :dunno:

I'm thinking I want to have been infected before going outside the country so I have less chance of popping positive and ending up in quarantine.

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Maybe wait until a couple weeks until it dies down some more so it's safe wrt hospitals, etc. Then go bug hunting like at an anti vaxx rally and let them breath on you? :dunno:

I'm thinking I want to have been infected before going outside the country so I have less chance of popping positive and ending up in quarantine.
I have a trip in May to Jamaica. I would love the piece of mind before then, but also don’t really want to catch it and have it effect my job/workplace/family.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

lol wife will be back beginning of February after her positive pop and then we are going back to Mexico a few weeks after that. So that should be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74