CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

N8

Dec 27, 2001
Canada
Well, on day 800 of the pandemic I think COVID may have finally got me.

Recently returned from a week long work event with tons of shmoozing, drinking and large group activities. A few colleagues have already popped poz, people i'd been talking to regularly throughout the week. Hope for the P³ to put in the work, but I may be asking too much. Already have a tickle in my throat. :hsd:

fatcow

Dec 27, 2007
Denver
Wife just sent me that. She was positive Weds morning, got Paxlovid and finished Sunday. Has had negative tests since Sunday morning. Kinda worried about the relapse as we are traveling Friday for a wedding :hs:

Also I have had 3 negative tests, so scared it's gonna pop poz any day now for me

Wife got the paxlovid rebound just now. Was negative Sun/Mon/Weds. Took one now cause she felt a tickle in her throat, poz. So ~5 days after first negative test post Pax she got it again. Hopefully less symptoms this time.

Edit: I'm still negative somehow, and we cancelled our trip yesterday in fear of this

• Support
Reactions: the_antsy_honda

N8

Dec 27, 2001
Canada
All right gentlemen getting ready to head out, doing it for science we gonna see what this P(O) do.
View attachment 223616

giphy.gif

For science!

Reactions: Grape_Ape

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74