CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Gil guaranteed to get this shit in the next few months. Babby due early Sept, other kiddo startin school soon.

Pepper my angus son

b3fjyvil.png

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Also, went to a funeral this weekend. About 5 masks in total. In South Houston. :hs:

And my brother-in-law's mother lives in their guest house behind their main house. She has been testing positive for two weeks, is really sick and skipped the funeral, but kept her distance on Friday and Saturday. I came downstairs after helping kiddo pack up yesterday morning and she had sat her ass in the middle of the living room while still popping positive and clearly still sick. :mad:

ludewig

Mar 14, 2000
Houston! Texas!
Zero covid didn't play out well in Hong Kong. They got all there fatalities at once. Something like 90% of it was preventable if they'd had an effective vaccination program. They could have ended up with deaths per capita numbers like Australia or Japan. Instead they ended comparable to Canada but still close to 3X better than the USA.

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I had to check my 9 year old for monkeypox rash a couple days ago.

I'm so tired of this life.
It's so dumb people just paint this is affecting the gay community but its just close contact and kids crawl all over each other spilling snot everywhere. Like people never actually seen a child interact with another child before.

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
It's so dumb people just paint this is affecting the gay community but its just close contact and kids crawl all over each other spilling snot everywhere. Like people never actually seen a child interact with another child before.
He went to 'day camp' for the first time (off of school now) on Tuesday last week; hes fairly responsible with masking but hes still 9. And they do a lot of gym stuff, swim, etc. Thursday night pops a 102.6° that responds ok to tylenol etc, but hes also got a rash and a couple of zits growing ... which is a first for him, and yadda yadda.
Fever and other symptoms came and went in 3 days but hes still getting mildly itchy spots.
Just.
Like.
FML.

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
He went to 'day camp' for the first time (off of school now) on Tuesday last week; hes fairly responsible with masking but hes still 9. And they do a lot of gym stuff, swim, etc. Thursday night pops a 102.6° that responds ok to tylenol etc, but hes also got a rash and a couple of zits growing ... which is a first for him, and yadda yadda.
Fever and other symptoms came and went in 3 days but hes still getting mildly itchy spots.
Just.
Like.
FML.
Did you talk to the doctor? They're supposed to be giving out the smallpox vaccines to people suspected of it and close contacts

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529