CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
How many here haven't gotten COVID? As far as I'm concerned, I haven't had it. Never been tested. Never got sick with anything during the pandemic. Or for the past 12 or more years for that matter.
Haven’t had the “pleasure” of having it that I know of

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: pepsi

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore

Problem with people tweeting and retweeting stupid things like this variant is a gazillion times more infectious or this variant is gonna end the world

True. If everything hit us as bad as the original omicron testing percentage would be 40-50%. That’s not the case at all.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
True. If everything hit us as bad as the original omicron testing percentage would be 40-50%. That’s not the case at all.
No doubt we have been very lucky if the Alpha had been anything like Omnicron or BA.5, Oof but then again maybe the only way we got these is because it needs to go through those previous mutations to get to this point which helped our immune system learn as well. Biology is some wild shit

Last edited:

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Day 1: mild sore throat that turned into a scratchy throat

Night 1: 104° fever, aches, and zero sleep

Day 2: sore throat is gone, voice is a bit hoarse, nose a tiny bit runny, and still some residual achiness

Pretty close to Moderna dose #2, but the fever and aches were definitely worse this time around.

Edit: booster was back in November
Day 2 continued: sore throat continues to be gone, voice has normalized, but now my nose won't fucking stop running :mad:

Fatigue/aches are mostly gone too, but replaced by the occasional world-altering sneeze :rofl:

• Support
Reactions: Phil NJ

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Well, third time getting it was the most mild. I guess an omicron variant. Scratchy throat for a couple days, now a lingering but productive cough.

Wife's family was here a couple weeks ago and had it but didn't know until they got back last week. I'm guessing that's where I got it from. So far my wife hasn't gotten it. So it's not sexually transmitted.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Well, third time getting it was the most mild. I guess an omicron variant. Scratchy throat for a couple days, now a lingering but productive cough.

Wife's family was here a couple weeks ago and had it but didn't know until they got back last week. I'm guessing that's where I got it from. So far my wife hasn't gotten it. So it's not sexually transmitted.
Damn you're out here collecting Covid-19 variants like they're Pokemon :rofl:

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

Damn Cuba just shittin all over us
:omg:

Vaccine is 90% effective in preventing infection and 96% effective in preventing severe outcomes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529