CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore

1) Those are weekly deaths, not daily. If they were reported as daily deaths it wouldn’t look so bad. Not to sugarcoat deaths or anything like that.

2) Cases and positivity rate has increased, so of course deaths will uptick.

3) Doesn’t look nearly as bad as it did a year ago. In fact death rate looks way way less.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
1) Those are weekly deaths, not daily. If they were reported as daily deaths it wouldn’t look so bad. Not to sugarcoat deaths or anything like that.

2) Cases and positivity rate has increased, so of course deaths will uptick.

3) Doesn’t look nearly as bad as it did a year ago. In fact death rate looks way way less.
I’m just watching Digums grow up, dude went from like 11 followers to over 400 in a month just by catering to the ZC crowd. Weird because I swore it was a parody account

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Day 3 continued: congestion and on/off low grade fever. Mild sore throat is back :mad:

I coughed up a huge chunk of mucus earlier that I couldn’t spit out. Started gagging so I swallowed it and I’ve been low key nauseous ever since because of how gross it was.
Day 4: woke up feeling really good other than thick multi-colored mucus coming out of my nose. One side of my sinuses is super clogged up but the other side is clear. Still have my sense of taste and smell too.

Took a Covid test—instant positive :rofl:

Statik

I am The Redworm.
May 16, 2001
Destination Quasar 16.33.45.78
Day 2: still worn out. Haven’t gotten out of bed other than to use the bathroom. Achy. Slight sore throat. Slight difficulty taking big deep breaths but not really congested. Slight fever & cold sweats. Ibuprofen helping with aches & fever. Fuck this, but glad I got vaxxed. This would suck ass unvaxxed imo.

• Support
Reactions: hootpie

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Day 2: still worn out. Haven’t gotten out of bed other than to use the bathroom. Achy. Slight sore throat. Slight difficulty taking big deep breaths but not really congested. Slight fever & cold sweats. Ibuprofen helping with aches & fever. Fuck this, but glad I got vaxxed. This would suck ass unvaxxed imo.
Clinician told me for most people the awfulness peaks by days 3-5.

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Any of you bros started masking up again?
Been doing what I’ve always been doing, clinic, doctors, hospitals, pharmacy, grocery stores even, I’ll toss it on. Elderly and immunocompromised people don’t have a choice to not be in those places and I’m not a total asshole. Places like the gym, bar, club, restaurants I don’t bother. Though I’ve been more low key as of late which I always do when there is a new wave hitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529