CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

Vanilla Tarantino

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Bay Area
Day 7: almost done getting all the thick multi-cultural looking mucus out. Decided to test so I can stop isolating and this shit is trolling me with the faintest fucking positive I've ever seen:

cEH5lZps.png
Almost there, boss, hold tight. That’s pretty good, too. Three of my friends that got it recently took 12-14 days to test negative.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
BIL rolled out this morning, I guess to work because "it's just a cold", works delivering building material and dumpsters to construction sites so let's see how this goes for him.

• Angry
Reactions: hootpie

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
And refusing to take the Paxlovid because he doesn’t trust Pfizer and it’s just a cold :artshark:

Shoot about to keep them Paxis for myself

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
The antivaxx brother in law pozzed up both of his granddaughters because he is a ass and didn’t tell anyone he was feeling sick so they spent the weekend with him and the SIL they are in the basement.

Only reason the mom tested them was because he tested positive and yep both are pozzed up but asymptomatic currently. Now myself, her mom and my daughter are back on Pozzed watch. All tested yesterday, negative going to do again on Wednesday or Thursday. :artshark:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529