CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Day 9 or whatever: I've been symptom free for a few days now and randomly today I get shortness of breath jogging like 500' :roflwtf:

Heart rate was at like 140bpm too because of it which is insane :o

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Swabbed my throat, both nostrils, my butthole, @the_hysterical_honda 's butthole to confirm I'm negative.

QtmqxSbl.png

edit: swear to god I see the faint shadow of what used to be a positive line in an alternate universe on there now that I'm looking at the compressed version of the picture :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grape_Ape

Statik

I am The Redworm.
May 16, 2001
Destination Quasar 16.33.45.78
Tested Poz last Wednesday. Just finished my Paxlovid series today. Tested and the faintest poz line showed on the test. When I tested last Wednesday that line showed immediately and dark. Now to get over the weird that Paxlovid makes you feel. Wife has 3 more days on her Pax. Teenage son living with us has tested neg the whole time.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Tested Poz last Wednesday. Just finished my Paxlovid series today. Tested and the faintest poz line showed on the test. When I tested last Wednesday that line showed immediately and dark. Now to get over the weird that Paxlovid makes you feel. Wife has 3 more days on her Pax. Teenage son living with us has tested neg the whole time.
Please explain "the weird that Paxlovid makes you feel."

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
Day 9 or whatever: I've been symptom free for a few days now and randomly today I get shortness of breath jogging like 500' :roflwtf:

Heart rate was at like 140bpm too because of it which is insane :o

i was also getting symptoms like this around the same time frame and had to gradually build up my workouts back to normal.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
i was also getting symptoms like this around the same time frame and had to gradually build up my workouts back to normal.
I hopped on the Peloton yesterday and did a light ride and it was fine. I was maybe a little more winded than usual, but like...5-10%. Definitely did not expect an even lighter, shorter duration jog (I forgot my keys) to trigger legit shortness of breath + high heart rate :o

Really curious how my Peloton ride today is going to be because I'm planning on doing a beefy one :noes:

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
I hopped on the Peloton yesterday and did a light ride and it was fine. I was maybe a little more winded than usual, but like...5-10%. Definitely did not expect an even lighter, shorter duration jog (I forgot my keys) to trigger legit shortness of breath + high heart rate :o

Really curious how my Peloton ride today is going to be because I'm planning on doing a beefy one :noes:
You should take it easy. We’ve had to try and slow the MIL down she is out here running half miles at 80 a week after Covid :rofl:

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Metallic taste in mouth. Last dose today and I feel like I’ve had 3 cups of coffee kinda jittery. Lack of focus. Just feel “off”.

Oh and a sausage egg and cheese sandwich on English muffin I had the other day, the English muffin tasted and smelled like a birthday cake.
Paxlovid makes you feel funky and makes foods taste like cake? Sign me the fuck up :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529