CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

datsurferguy

OT Supporter
Jun 22, 2003
I hopped on the Peloton yesterday and did a light ride and it was fine. I was maybe a little more winded than usual, but like...5-10%. Definitely did not expect an even lighter, shorter duration jog (I forgot my keys) to trigger legit shortness of breath + high heart rate :o

Really curious how my Peloton ride today is going to be because I'm planning on doing a beefy one :noes:

it was weird because I felt pretty good, strength was there and felt like I could easily do my normal workout but then I would do a set and heart rate was way higher than normal and had to sit down. luckily that past after about a week.

Reactions: hootpie

fatcow

Dec 27, 2007
Denver
Tested Poz last Wednesday. Just finished my Paxlovid series today. Tested and the faintest poz line showed on the test. When I tested last Wednesday that line showed immediately and dark. Now to get over the weird that Paxlovid makes you feel. Wife has 3 more days on her Pax. Teenage son living with us has tested neg the whole time.

Just be cautious the next week. Wife had Pax rebound about 5 days after her first negative, then went through an entire new week of Covid cause of it.

Reactions: Statik

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California

arnold.png

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
I hopped on the Peloton yesterday and did a light ride and it was fine. I was maybe a little more winded than usual, but like...5-10%. Definitely did not expect an even lighter, shorter duration jog (I forgot my keys) to trigger legit shortness of breath + high heart rate :o

Really curious how my Peloton ride today is going to be because I'm planning on doing a beefy one :noes:
Did a much harder ride today and it was fine. If anything it felt better than pre-covid. My weightlifting numbers went up this week compared to pre-covid too :eek3:

Reactions: datsurferguy

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Swabbed my throat, both nostrils, my butthole, @the_hysterical_honda 's butthole to confirm I'm negative.

QtmqxSbl.png

edit: swear to god I see the faint shadow of what used to be a positive line in an alternate universe on there now that I'm looking at the compressed version of the picture :rofl::rofl:
Congrats! Now you know what it's like to be TTC crew! :mamoru:

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Fallout from the idiot BIL, infected his granddaughters. One 9 with only her first shot, the other 3 with no shot. Since he didn’t bother to tell anyone he was sick, they then spent entire weekend with myself(boosted to the gills), my wife(4 shots plus previous Covid), my daughter(boosted) and their grandmother(4 shots). Neither were showing symptoms until Monday evening when fevers and coughing started.

Two rounds of testing later over last several days everyone else still negative and nobody showing any symptoms.:tnod:

BIL answer when his wife got on him about being irresponsible and infecting the kids “It’s not Covid, it’s just a cold the government made up a new name for the cold”:artshark:

fatcow

Dec 27, 2007
Denver
Curious, did she finish the entire Pax treatment? From what I’ve read, the rebound was more people that didn’t finish the whole thing.

Good looking out tho.

Nah she did the full 5 days. She's on a medical campus and numerous MDs she works with also got Pax rebound. Last I checked (@Ceaze ) they were guessing like 15% rebound occurance or something. Pfizer initially reported <2% in their study (though it was for unvaxxed people infected with Delta).

Reactions: Statik

Statik

I am The Redworm.
May 16, 2001
Destination Quasar 16.33.45.78
Nah she did the full 5 days. She's on a medical campus and numerous MDs she works with also got Pax rebound. Last I checked (@Ceaze ) they were guessing like 15% rebound occurance or something. Pfizer initially reported <2% in their study (though it was for unvaxxed people infected with Delta).

Funny, I'm day 1 off Pax, and I'm coughing just slightly more than I was on the Pax. Although I think it's my lungs just cleaning shit out. I feel much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529