CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

Good Ol' Gil

OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Monterey, CA
Swabbed my throat, both nostrils, my butthole, @the_hysterical_honda 's butthole to confirm I'm negative.

QtmqxSbl.png

edit: swear to god I see the faint shadow of what used to be a positive line in an alternate universe on there now that I'm looking at the compressed version of the picture :rofl::rofl:
I see a faint line :eek3:

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
Symptoms are lighter today. Went from post nasal flow to light throat soreness and an evening of being tired. Today it's just a bit of nose goop. Definitely easier than round 1,which was 3 months ago.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
Any studies on covid/long covid and new onset of high blood pressure? My brother (44) has been having a lot of issues recently and suddenly.
I was hospitalized a month or 2 ago because my BP was 186/114 with a 148 pulse rate.

This is as somebody who’d been running half marathons and more for 6+ years. My shits been way out of whack since I got sick / vaccinated / coincidence.

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
So I've tested positive for covid for the last five days. Basically been a mild cold for me. My wife tested positive today and as most of you know she's in active cancer treatment and has been for 11 years. Hitting her pretty hard. She's got a wicked headache, stuffed sinuses and feeling nauseous. I spoke to her oncologist and he prescribed her Paxlovid and a steroid inhaler to reduce the odds of severe infection.

@Bugalu is this the right treatment plan for someone with metastatic cancer who contracts Covid-19? Figure I better check with an expert before we start the treatment.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
So I've tested positive for covid for the last five days. Basically been a mild cold for me. My wife tested positive today and as most of you know she's in active cancer treatment and has been for 11 years. Hitting her pretty hard. She's got a wicked headache, stuffed sinuses and feeling nauseous. I spoke to her oncologist and he prescribed her Paxlovid and a steroid inhaler to reduce the odds of severe infection.

@Bugalu is this the right treatment plan for someone with metastatic cancer who contracts Covid-19? Figure I better check with an expert before we start the treatment.
On one hand I'm like "hopefully she makes a quick recovery" and SUPPORT EMOJI because empathy, but then you end the post with something that makes me want to hit it with LAUGH EMOJI and add a bunch of :rofl:s

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

Findings: Among 4,809 BA.5 cases and 164,369 test-negative individuals, a prior omicron infection was highly protective against BA.5 (93.6%, 95%CI92.1-94.8; 96 BA.5 and 29,832 test-negative with prior omicron). Among 4,913 BA.5 and 31,874 BA.2 cases, the OR of triple-vaccination was not different (OR1.02, 95%CI0.83-1.26).

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971