CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! No more delusions of herd immunity.

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Dude 3 rows back was hacking up a lung all concert long at the Chili Peppers show last night :hs:

nCcgH79.jpg

mistergin

Probably not your father...
May 12, 2001
Southeast Valley
I'm seeing them tomorrow night :kdubb:

Already had my covid-hole poz'd up a couple weeks ago so I'm gucci, but do have to worry about the wife.

I'm going to LA with the (now adult) kids for Rammstein in September :bowdown:

Going from "afraid to go to Costco because of COVID" to "going to a major metro area, in an enclosed arena, where people will be yelling/screaming (and if on stage, lighting themselves and others on fire)" :rofl:

Basically giving my life a Mikeljob and getting that full-blown hot-load :rofl:

cliffs: my own personal 9/11 saturation level steel beams meltdown (hopefully not, by the power of 3P or some shit :x: )

1659113609023.png

1659113947897.png 1659113876480.png 1659113774627.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hootpie

Good Ol' Gil

OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Monterey, CA

Going from "afraid to go to Costco because of COVID" to "going to a major metro area, in an enclosed arena, where people will be yelling/screaming (and if on stage, lighting themselves and others on fire)" :rofl:

cliffs: my own personal 9/11 saturation level steel beams meltdown (hopefully not, by the power of 3P or some shit :x: )

View attachment 244562

Looks like mpox tbqhwy

• Haha
Reactions: mistergin

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY

Cliffs: lack of funding, lack of any urgency due to reduced mortality and hospitalizations

Doomed to fail so long as it depends on US support. Which is ironic because the US has bet on magic bullet type of solutions since day 1.

What the US actually wants is a magic bullet that involves doing nothing, ex "herd immunity" or "the sun's rays will kill the virus" or the latest "live with this virus"

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

"But you don't serve those people by pretending that 40 per cent of the population is in that boat. In my view, it's actually a bit disrespectful to the people who are genuinely suffering from long COVID to pretend that that is the case."

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil NJ

The Great Deceiver

21st Century Schizoid Man
May 27, 2006
I'm waiting for someone to pinch me and tell me that i've been dreaming the past two and a half years.

Between major weather catastrophes and pandemics, mother nature seems to be intent on rage quitting the human race. :hsd:
The human population has successfully increased by 200 million in that timeframe 💪:coolugh:

• Clown
Reactions: Nikuk

Redbeard

OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Nowhere

View attachment 244562

ThaFuck.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529