CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
xanax.gif

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
anyone seen bivalent boosters out in the wild? can't wait to boost up again

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
So update on our casa. Basically flu like symptoms for a day for the wife and kid. Fevers for about a day, day and a half. Aches and some tiredness. Kid tested negative today, so she is cleared hot. She has her vaccine but isn't boosted yet, doctor said October for her, whatever.

Wife has to test today for shits and giggles but she feels better, she lost her smell Thursday morning maybe. She was Pfizer plus Pfizer boosted in November.

Me on the other hand, tested negative Sunday, tested negative today. Johnson and Johnson crew Pfizer boosted. I feel immune at this point.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Good Ol' Gil

OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Monterey, CA
Booster available this Wednesday at Walgreens near me

Haven’t had any lethargy or reactions to previous vaccinations

….but dunno if I wanna risk being out of it. Wife had our son via c section this morning so I’m mr mom while she recovers :run:, may wait til after she’s not fucked up to get mine

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LandenStein