CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY

People talk a lot of shit about China but they are ahead of the game always, have something like 90% vax rate and literally a market saturated with ways people can vax themselves. The lockdowns are a pain but they have mostly not been locked down, mostly western media BS

Why would we even need something like this in the US? Most people have already accepted the risk even knowing of heart and brain damage.

Ways to partially block nasal infection while not vaccines have been on the market a while, Nozin was around before Covid and Enovid works but there was never a push for FDA approval. People just dont care.

Last edited:

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
People talk a lot of shit about China but they are ahead of the game always, have something like 90% vax rate and literally a market saturated with ways people can vax themselves. The lockdowns are a pain but they have mostly not been locked down, mostly western media BS

Why would we even need something like this in the US? Most people have already accepted the risk even knowing of heart and brain damage.

Ways to partially block nasal infection while not vaccines have been on the market a while, Nozin was around before Covid and Enovid works but there was never a push for FDA approval. People just dont care.
Despite having the power to lock people in camps and homes until they starve China still has a huge issue with under 50 percent of their elderly population not being vaccinated

• Support
Reactions: kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory

Agree that china is taking covid seriously. Isn't china in a lockdown now? I'll have to check my saved article aka tiktoks :oopsie: but stores are wiped out and drones are flying to "remind" people to stay inside. Not sure if all of china or just areas, but supply chains might be impacted. At this rate I wonder if they will close for New Year like they usually do.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Agree that china is taking covid seriously. Isn't china in a lockdown now? I'll have to check my saved article aka tiktoks :oopsie: but stores are wiped out and drones are flying to "remind" people to stay inside. Not sure if all of china or just areas, but supply chains might be impacted. At this rate I wonder if they will close for New Year like they usually do.
Parts of China are, around 70 million or so currently iirc. The videos where someone’s app turns red and people start trying to flee the area before authorities arrive and lock them down in a Sephora for 2 months

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Parts of China are, around 70 million or so currently iirc. The videos where someone’s app turns red and people start trying to flee the area before authorities arrive and lock them down in a Sephora for 2 months
Talk about glow up after lockdown. :oopsie: I saw the Ikea run video too. Two weeks, two months, both start with two, right?* 👀

If China is going to do lockdowns, they really need better logistics to feed/care for people. They were on point in the beginning but I'm not sure they are still able to care for their citizens.

*because china said it was only for two weeks.

Reactions: Grape_Ape

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
I'm getting mine on the 19th. Kaiser as always is slow on the uptake...they don't even have them until the 12th. So
They had them already at the CVS nearby. I was donating blood today so I wasn’t eligible.

Cases are dropping rapidly here in NJ I was thinking about waiting for a few weeks if I come back positive for antibodies

N8

The red eyes are just allergies.
Dec 27, 2001
Canada
Jones says initial shipments will be limited and those most vulnerable — such as long-term care residents and staff — will receive the vaccine first.

Jones says they’ll share a wider rollout plan once additional doses are confirmed to be en route.

Government of Ontario fucking up procurement again. :rant2:

• Support
Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza