CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

The incidence of commonly-cited long COVID symptoms amongst the double-vaccinated were in most cases no more than the uninfected controls.
10AB61C0-5A38-4A60-8ED3-25BFCCA45CA3.jpeg
Coronavirus vaccines dramatically reduce the occurrence of long COVID, new Israeli research has shown.

All ten of the most common long COVID symptoms were reduced by at least 50 percent among people who had at least two vaccine shots, the peer-reviewed studyfound. The reduction in shortness of breath, for example, was 80%.

The study compared Israelis who received at least two doses of the Pfizer vaccine with those who received one or none.

Tell me more about how vaccines don’t prevent long Covid using the VA Database of 66 plus year olds with multiple underlying conditions and the majority unvaccinated
:artshark:

Last edited:

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
I made my appointment for the new booster. Are there any studies on it? I’m going for Pfizer because the moderna one wrecked me.
They did like the Flu and skipped having to do human trials for now, otherwise we just get stuck chasing variants by 6+ months. One would hope like the strain matched original vaccine it will do better but we gonna find out.

Have you looked into Evusheld ?

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

calisteph6

May 5, 2005
KRAPROOM
They did like the Flu and skipped having to do human trials for now, otherwise we just get stuck chasing variants by 6+ months. One would hope like the strain matched original vaccine it will do better but we gonna find out.

Have you looked into Evusheld ?
Yes I’m going to get that but at my doctors office they require you be boosted so I have to get this first.

Reactions: Grape_Ape

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LandenStein