CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Jazz

Powerhouse of the Scrum
Mar 14, 2000
Whistler, BC
I’ve tried doing some quick searching, but can’t find anything:

I have a 2 year old that got her first shot and is going to be due for her booster soon. My second daughter will also be 6 months old in early October so will be getting her first shot then. Is the omicron vaccine made and available for this age group?

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
I’ve tried doing some quick searching, but can’t find anything:

I have a 2 year old that got her first shot and is going to be due for her booster soon. My second daughter will also be 6 months old in early October so will be getting her first shot then. Is the omicron vaccine made and available for this age group?
12 and up for Pfizer, 18 and up for Moderna Bivalents

Reactions: Jazz

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
Had my pos result a week ago. Nose still feels like someone punched it. Head's a little off. Just waiting for my sinuses to chill the fuck out any minute now

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Fc2xNFRWIAUSsmg

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
A co worker literally said to me "coronavirus is still a thing?" when it came up in conversation the other day.

That article is sad.
The messaging from the top down is that “it’s over” The WHO last week and The President an hour ago. Most of the world except for China has simply calculated the risk and as a whole decided it’s not worth upending society for anymore. There is no actual literature or measures for when a pandemic is over, they always end by what society is willing to tolerate and this appears to be it for better or worse. Hell even in this thread there maybe are two people left that are 2020 levels worried.

Last edited:
Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza