CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
essentially i guess he gave a recent interview and, according to the shit i’ve been sent but haven’t verified any legitimacy of, he has said the vaccine doesn’t help prevent it being transmitted
Here’s a good video to watch from a source I’ve trusted since the beginning

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

Bancel noted that not everyone is likely to need an annual booster. "I think it's going to be like the flu. If you're a 25-year-old do you need an annual booster every year if you're healthy? You might want to ... but I think it's going to be similar to flu where it's going to be people at high risk, people above 50 years of age, people with co-morbidities," Bancel said.

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
what's the new hotness lately? I have basically been living in Chicago the last month and will continue to do next month going back and forth. The way I see it right now it is only a matter of time before I get caught. I don't have that @Grape_Ape stripper protection going just poverty J&J+P+P.

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
what's the new hotness lately? I have basically been living in Chicago the last month and will continue to do next month going back and forth. The way I see it right now it is only a matter of time before I get caught. I don't have that @Grape_Ape stripper protection going just poverty J&J+P+P.
Moderna bivalent

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Two new variants up to 35% of cases in NY already. Cases remain pretty flat thus far thankfully

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman