CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Wife's aunt had a company party. 20 employees (out of 30 iirc) and 6 spouses are all sick with Covid-19. Wife's aunt feels worse this time than when she had it around Memorial Day.

Almost all of the people who got Covid-19 this time had it within the last 6 months too. Dat BQQ/BBQ/BBW strain doing work.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Wife's aunt had a company party. 20 employees (out of 30 iirc) and 6 spouses are all sick with Covid-19. Wife's aunt feels worse this time than when she had it around Memorial Day.

Almost all of the people who got Covid-19 this time had it within the last 6 months too. Dat BQQ/BBQ/BBW strain doing work.
I’m watching one SIL who had it awhile ago and still hasn’t gotten the new booster and the other SIL who is “too busy” to get her flu shot and updated booster. Especially after this Mexican wedding this weekend
1666324978075.gif

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
It's wild isn't it? Some people literally don't understand how the passage of time affects information/knowledge, decisions, circumstances, and outcomes.
Unwavering initial opinion is looked upon as trustworthy. Changing opinion or policy based on new information or changing situation? Must be deceptive because last month you said something different than today.

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY
Blaming and finger pointing will only make things worse. The vaccine has been politically weaponized and it can not be undone.
Blaming and finger-pointing moved the needle to get nearly all Covid precautions lifted in the US despite significant risk, health policy being driven by public opinion instead of vice versa as things should be. It's a tactic that works. People who would gamble their own health on a whim or put others at risk don't deserve a respectful dialouge and they don't offer up one to others.

Last edited:

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Blaming and finger-pointing moved the needle to get nearly all Covid precautions lifted in the US despite significant risk, health policy being driven by public opinion instead of vice versa as things should be. It's a tactic that works. People who would gamble their own health on a whim or put others at risk don't deserve a respectful dialouge and they don't offer up one to others.
We can't live as a society with constant restrictions and lockdowns. Esp when most have either had covid or have been vaccinated

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

Good Ol' Gil

Mar 10, 2003
Monterey, CA
Das_LauraMiers iirc

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Ok one SIL and her son finally did their bivalent booster and flu shots today. That leaves one SIL and her husband and the antivaxx BIL being the only ones left

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

calisteph6

May 5, 2005
KRAPROOM
I got the evusheld today. It’s one shot in each butt cheek. I get another one in 6 months. My doctor was leaning against the booster for me because my kidney function seemed to suffer whenever I got a mRNA vaccine so I think for now I’m going to hold off.

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
FfnhFfLX0AA6Aci

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman