CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
FgKlW34XEAAojHK

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Got booster and flu shot forgot how uncomfortable it is. I’m freezing and hot, headache, my arm a body aches. Trying to fall back asleep. That’s all, I’m just a baby.

Getting them at the same time increases side effects

Reactions: kitty

Cold Brew

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
Home covid test shows poz. slight headache, sore throat, and low fever

*edit 3 shots deep. first time i got covid was 5x worse
Fuckin hell 2nd day and I feel like I got run over by a freight train. Fever spiking, coughing, body aches so bad I can barely walk to the bathroom

I thought all this shots was supposed to make it a breeze :hs:

• Support
Reactions: Phil NJ

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY
No idea. I haven't been staying current. Only had one booster on 12/15/21. Did I fuckup?

Depends on what your objective is. If you want to avoid feeling like you do now then you need to re-boost. The Vax makers say immunity is significantly waned after 6 months. This also depends on what variants circulate

However, public health authorities realize frequent boosting is something the US population won't do and they don't want to shift people in that direction. As far as public health is concerned, you did as you were told and since you're not in hospital or dead, you're fine. Very binary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cold Brew

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman