CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Got a sore throat. Testing now lol.
I had some nasal congestion for the last week and a sore throat for like 10 minutes one night it was weird af, this was after the wedding. Never bothered to test because it wasn’t even on par with having allergies and I didn’t have any test left

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Feel your pain.

Was quite sick 3 weeks ago, wife was sick a week or two prior to that. She is now sick again, and so am I. Guess this is the new normal, just keep getting sick over and over. :artshark:
Wild, I haven’t been to the point where I’d say I’m sick for almost 3 years now, just hoping I stay this lucky :o

Reactions: N8

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
I had some nasal congestion for the last week and a sore throat for like 10 minutes one night it was weird af, this was after the wedding. Never bothered to test because it wasn’t even on par with having allergies and I didn’t have any test left
After sneezing for like 15 minutes (morning routine for me with the allergies I get) the sore threat is mostly gone. Wonder if I slept with my mouth open or some shit. Throat is now thoroughly coated with slime and feels better :rofl:

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
I now have Covid for the 3rd time.

Woke up Monday very congested and felt tired all day.
Tuesday chest was congested and minor cough.
Woke up at 2am with chills, 101 fever. With drugs it has only been as low as 99.5f. Feel like dog shit

Got tested, positive.
Fuck
They're not Pokemans you don't need to catch them all.

• Wow
Reactions: poopies4u

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

Woke up at 2am with chills, 101 fever. With drugs it has only been as low as 99.5f. Feel like dog shit

Got tested, positive.
Fuck
U staying boosted?

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY

Got tested, positive.
Fuck
This is going to be unpopular but...are you trying to avoid it? No time like the present to start. No one knows how repeated infections affect the body and there is little attitude (in the US) to research.

• Dislike
Reactions: Vivid

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman