CREW SRS Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
FhhQ4-NWIAA_nVo
CEcqBgeh.png

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

This candidate, BNT162b4, is composed of a T cell antigen mRNA encoding for SARS-CoV-2 non-spike proteins that are highly conserved across a broad range of SARS-CoV-2 variants and will be evaluated in combination with the companies’ Omicron BA.4/BA.5-adapted bivalent COVID-19 vaccine. These non-spike proteins have been chosen based on BioNTech's proprietary target prioritization platform and were designed into a vaccine candidate with the purpose of enhancing and broadening T cell immunity and potentially extending durability of protection against COVID-19.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

Approximately half of influenza infections were symptomatic, with asymptomatic individuals transmitting influenza to 6% of household contacts. This suggests that strategies, such as quarantine and isolation, might be ineffective to control influenza.

Shroomy

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2002
Thinking of getting the bivalent shot this week in preparation for the inevitable Dec/Jan spike. I have locations nearby with Pfizer and Moderna. Any reason I should pursue one over the other? Or same shit?

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Thinking of getting the bivalent shot this week in preparation for the inevitable Dec/Jan spike. I have locations nearby with Pfizer and Moderna. Any reason I should pursue one over the other? Or same shit?
Although I’m sure we may see some sort of spike it’s not going to be anything like we saw last year

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
still avoided so far

if there's any time to get it, it's at my in-laws thanksgiving in LA, half are unvaxxed

wishing my 7 month old luck

• Support
Reactions: Grape_Ape

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY

China popping off

Wait I thought China letting infections go wild would convince the world they were moving to a western style "living with covid by letting everyone get infected" and help their economy.

Sounds like western economies want China to open up, yet minimize infections like they have been doing.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Wait I thought China letting infections go wild would convince the world they were moving to a western style "living with covid by letting everyone get infected" and help their economy.

Sounds like western economies want China to open up, yet minimize infections like they have been doing.
I have no idea what you’re trying to say hth

• Cool
Reactions: Das_Ubermensch

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

Probably why nothing is taking off in places like Africa and India where Covid went ham for almost all of the variants but bad news for a place like China if it gets loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman