Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Remy Bressant

d i l d e r
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
sunday night started a fever and body aches.
sweats, chills, fever dreams all day monday
now just a cough.
everyone I know has had this same thing in the last couple weeks, wonder what it is.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
I’d still love to know wtf I had two weeks ago and my daughter had last week. No fever, no body aches etc. Nose congestion for a few days then a cough that went away after like a day or two.

i had a weak sinus infection that was similar to this

Reactions: Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
SHANGHAI, Dec 7 (Reuters) - China should change its official name for COVID-19 to reflect the virus' mutation, and patients with light symptoms should be allowed to quarantine at home, a leading authority on traditional Chinese medicine was quoted as saying on Wednesday.

Gu Xiaohong told the state-run Beijing Daily newspaper that the coronavirus' Chinese name, which identifies it as a pneumonia-causing disease, should be changed to call it simply an infectious virus.

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Pharmaceutical me mang :nod:
SHANGHAI, Dec 7 (Reuters) - China should change its official name for COVID-19 to reflect the virus' mutation, and patients with light symptoms should be allowed to quarantine at home, a leading authority on traditional Chinese medicine was quoted as saying on Wednesday.

Gu Xiaohong told the state-run Beijing Daily newspaper that the coronavirus' Chinese name, which identifies it as a pneumonia-causing disease, should be changed to call it simply an infectious virus.
Don't have to shut down for COVID-19 if you call it something else

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
I’d still love to know wtf I had two weeks ago and my daughter had last week. No fever, no body aches etc. Nose congestion for a few days then a cough that went away after like a day or two.
well, I got a stuffy nose right now. no other symptoms. guess I'll see where it goes.

• Support
Reactions: Phil NJ

The Grand Inquisitor

Mar 14, 2005
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can we just call it what it is: China’s escaped weaponized virus?

• Clown
Reactions: whatever and N8

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY
It is going to be interesting to see what happens in China. They can't adopt the 'prevent hospitalization or death' as the standard with those shit vaccines theyve got. Plus they've told people for 3 years that such lax objectives would result in millions of deaths like it did in the US.

They have to take steps to limit transmission, reduce inflammatory effects, and still do surveillance.

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
It is going to be interesting to see what happens in China. They can't adopt the 'prevent hospitalization or death' as the standard with those shit vaccines theyve got. Plus they've told people for 3 years that such lax objectives would result in millions of deaths like it did in the US.

They have to take steps to limit transmission, reduce inflammatory effects, and still do surveillance.
I thought they were just gonna wash their hands of it all by just calling it something else

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

The are an authoritarian government with a vast surveillance state, they way to do it would be by buying western vaccines and more antivirals and going area by area vaccinated the elderly and vulnerable and then opening those areas.

Nonphixion

Oct 12, 2003
Vienna, Austria
The are an authoritarian government with a vast surveillance state, they way to do it would be by buying western vaccines and more antivirals and going area by area vaccinated the elderly and vulnerable and then opening those areas.
I agree, if they hadn't talked so much smack about western vaccines and precluded themselves from using them.

Also, they opened up last Tuesday, and such a strategy would take months if not more.

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
FjjanJ5WYAM4dBC

Reactions: hootpie

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy