Western world is shocked that Chinese people are trying to avoid getting infected. They are missing a few parts of the formula in ChinaChina really just said fuck it full send
Empty streets, deserted shopping centers, and residents staying away from one another are the new normal in Beijing -- but not because the city, like many Chinese ones before it, is under a "zero-Covid" lockdown.www.cnn.com
Western world is shocked that Chinese people are trying to avoid getting infected. They are missing a few parts of the formula in China
1. Politicians downplaying the risk to the point of zero
2. Politicians and leaders undermining effectiveness of masks
3. Misinformation saying none of it is real
4. One branch of govt throwing money at people to save them, while the other branches engage in 1, 2, and 3
5. Western style conservative politicians
Maybe they are not full sending, but trying to teach a lesson. We warned you for years about the West's approach, now here's a taste of what happens when you get it. When the deaths start Chinese people are going to be begging for more precautions.
should have spat instead of swallowWoke up this morning with what felt like some kind of obstruction in my throat. Not sore, just something in there.
3 hours later my nose is burning and running and I'm already losing my voice.
Covid test negative.
Am I going to die?