Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Either taken down and putting back up like a thousand drop ceiling tiles each bringing a shower of mouse shit and insulation at wife’s building the last two days after it flooded got to me or I got a bug. Been a little achy, light congestion and tired af.

ib hantaviruscovidflursv

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Sister in law popped positive today, she is the last sister to have not ever had it. Unfortunately we also spent last two days with her, three kings day and all. Knew that coughing and clearing throat was trouble :squint:

Last night I went to bed at 8 unheard of and slept until noon, also unheard of. I generally sleep max 7 hours a night. Last time I felt that exhausted was when I got vaccinated the very first time felt just like that. Gonna have to go buy a test, this might be it boys the Ape got GOT:omg:

Last edited:

hootpie

Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Sister in law popped positive today, she is the last sister to have not ever had it. Unfortunately we also spent last two days with her, three kings day and all. Knew that coughing and clearing throat was trouble :squint:

Last night I went to bed at 8 unheard of and slept until noon, also unheard of. I generally sleep max 7 hours a night. Last time I felt that exhausted was when I got vaccinated the very first time felt just like that. Gonna have to go buy a test, this might be it boys the Ape got GOT:omg:
You probably got it and that exhaustion is just your body putting the finishing touches on that punk ass bitch 'ronaboi bullshit :omg:

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
You probably got it and that exhaustion is just your body putting the finishing touches on that punk ass bitch 'ronaboi bullshit :omg:
I dunno man feels off this time, that exhaustion, only time I’ve felt like that is that first vaccine. I think I’m GOT. Hit up my pcp who is also a good friend of one of my homies and get that Pax on deck just in case (childhood asthma, genetic HBP). Exiled myself to basement and told wife bring me a test when she gets back, will know for sure later but I’m leaning towards GOT

Last edited:

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Said Gil while 4beers deep at the bar inside raw doggin. Somehow it hasn’t hit me yet and haven’t been taking precautions for a while now
It’s never the large gatherings it’s always the smaller family and friend gatherings they seem to get ya. I’ve been in stripper booty for 2 years and nada, a day with the SIL and I’m probably pozed

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy