Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Funny got the paxlovid before my wife is back with test, she took the little one and her cousins to mall and movies. It’s a miracle it took this long to catch it tbh . Probably won’t bother with the Pax though if I’m positive and it’s like this for the next day or two :dunno:

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Funny got the paxlovid before my wife is back with test, she took the little one and her cousins to mall and movies. It’s a miracle it took this long to catch it tbh . Probably won’t bother with the Pax though if I’m positive and it’s like this for the next day or two :dunno:
I’m not a doctor….

That being said if your symptoms are mild I wouldn’t take it

Reactions: hootpie

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
I’m not a doctor….

That being said if your symptoms are mild I wouldn’t take it
Yeah it’s an interesting predicament, the pax rebounds ftl, then again there are some issues there that might make it worth it. I just got it, too late for a days course anyways and I still need to confirm I’m pozed, so tomorrow I’ll see how I’m feeling and go from there, got 2-3 days to play with

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Yeah it’s an interesting predicament, the pax rebounds ftl, then again there are some issues there that might make it worth it. I just got it, too late for a days course anyways and I still need to confirm I’m pozed, so tomorrow I’ll see how I’m feeling and go from there, got 3 days to play with
If you’re concerned about your pre existing health conditions affecting your recover I would take it. Even with a rebound you’ll def still be better off than if something happens

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Finally got the bug, so far pretty uneventful. Sleepier than usual Friday night and last night. Went for a run this morning and swang the kettlebells for half an hour, doing some laundry, need to buy and pickup a TV since I’m going to be stuck in basement for next 5 days at least.

Last edited:

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Finally got the bug, so far pretty uneventful. Sleepier than usual Friday night and last night. Went for a run this morning and swang the kettlebells for half an hour, doing some laundry, need to buy and pickup a TV since I’m going to be stuck in basement for next 5 days at least.
All your vaccines putting in some work. 😂

Good to see you’re handling it well

Reactions: Grape_Ape

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Still testing HARD positive (line shows up along with the control line) 9 days after, ugh. MIL who gave it to us was completely asymptomatic and tested negative a couple days ago

There is no justice

• Support
Reactions: Phil NJ

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Still testing HARD positive (line shows up along with the control line) 9 days after, ugh. MIL who gave it to us was completely asymptomatic and tested negative a couple days ago

There is no justice
Well technically you were free to roam on day 5 provided you weren’t symptomatic per the CDC :oopsie:

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Just pissed bc we didn't even get to have fun from it, MIL came back from Mexico vacation and gave it to us

Ugh

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY
Yeah it’s an interesting predicament, the pax rebounds ftl, then again there are some issues there that might make it worth it. I just got it, too late for a days course anyways and I still need to confirm I’m pozed, so tomorrow I’ll see how I’m feeling and go from there, got 2-3 days to play with
Rebound fears are overblown. It's getting similar to anti Vax hysteria at this point with people and docs avoiding it because they think a new drug caused an unexpected result.

The fact that people are choosing to let a virus replacate in the body is baffling. But hey, we're all free to choose vascular damage. Speedy recovery

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy