Official, NON-POL, Covid-19™ Thread. We're Endemic now! Weekly deaths at the lowest since March 2020

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Going to have to bring in a home nurse that comes at least twice a week the FIL, cancer sucks he has lost so much weight just between Christmas and now, can’t really eat and mainly sleeps all day. Not sure how much longer he is going to be able to keep going tbh and my wife and her sisters are not going to handle it well. Also the fact that her mom’s dementia is getting in the way now, she forgets he has cancer, smacks him and ask him why he just lays around all day, has left stuff on the stove numerous times, etc they can’t be left alone together either.

Fuck cancer :(

Last edited:

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
The study cited is from Oct 2022. Is there anything that came from it?
Culling activities started soon after the official order by animal health services on 18 October 2022. Animals were culled in batches of 150–200 animals. By 17 November 2022, all minks at the infected premises were culled and all the carcasses, fomites and waste were destroyed.

The mink farm had a staff of 12 workers, 11 of whom had been in contact with the animals and were also involved in the culling activities. On 13 and 14 October, nasopharyngeal swabs were taken from the 11 asymptomatic workers and all tested negative for avian influenza virus (AIV).

Reactions: Phil NJ

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
More nuanced discussion, not a big deal yet but certainly could be one day which is why we should still be dumping resources into advancing vaccines that take care of multiple strains of flu, coronaviruses, etc

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Fm7LzTIXwAEzfIR

Fm7NbkFWYAMZ18d

Reactions: Das_Ubermensch

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Wife def had XBB this past week. Only really sick for 2 days, and even then it was a headache and fatigue. She cleared it in 3-4 days. Dont’ tell me prior immunity doesn’t have a huge impact.

I’m amazed myself and the kids didn’t catch it. But then again she spent the majority of her time in front of an air purifier.

Reactions: Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
This study compared the occurrence of cardiovascular conditions and death in infected versus uninfected individuals recruited before December 2020, when no vaccines were available in the UK.

Yeah that first wave was not the wave you wanted to get swept up in if you could help it.

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY
  • Haha
  • Clown
Reactions: maticuls and Vivid

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy