GAME Official PokemonGo Thread - Oh we shiny now

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
I was trying to explain gyms to my son the other day and we were talking about the colors and who currently owns them. This motherfucker said "Wow whoever owns the gym must be rich!" :ugh2: :slap:

Perhaps bad wording on my part but still..
Get him to start playing!!

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
It's dead here.
It died around here, too. Basically, everyone spoofs their location, and then sends raid invites to the same 5 people. You used to go out on raid day Wednesday and there'd be 20 to 30 people coordinating raids and going from one to the next. Now, the streets are empty. If you watch the Discord boards, you see people begging to be invited to any raids, and you're lucky if anyone actually sends you an invite. I'll leave my account open and available during raid hour and I'm lucky if I get 1 single invite. Maybe if they start releasing new raid bosses things will pick up again. But who knows. :dunno:

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
It died around here, too. Basically, everyone spoofs their location, and then sends raid invites to the same 5 people. You used to go out on raid day Wednesday and there'd be 20 to 30 people coordinating raids and going from one to the next. Now, the streets are empty. If you watch the Discord boards, you see people begging to be invited to any raids, and you're lucky if anyone actually sends you an invite. I'll leave my account open and available during raid hour and I'm lucky if I get 1 single invite. Maybe if they start releasing new raid bosses things will pick up again. But who knows. :dunno:
one issue we had, discord drama :rolleyes: and turf wars:rofl:

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas

I might see people here and there playing but anytime I do a raid I have to use PokeRaid to invite people.

Reactions: kitty

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
one issue we had, discord drama :rolleyes: and turf wars:rofl:
So there were 2 discord boards I originally joined like 5 years ago. One was my local one, which was fine (drama free for the most part). The second was for a town next to mine (about 15 minutes away). I went to ONE raid with those folks and never went back. I show up and people are gossiping like, "Is such and such going to be here? I hate them! Oh, you didn't invite them. Great!" Blah blah blah. I'm kind of taken aback by how catty the group is, but I brush it off. But during all of this, there's one mom there who has a minivan and her kid is fussing in the car. She ignoring it but the kid (who's can't be more than 8 years old) starts crying saying, "When are going to leave? I want to leave." Then the mom runs to the van, gets right in the kid's face, and screams, "Will just stop whining?! This is why you don't have any friends at school!"

:yikes:

I finished the raid and never went back.

• Wow

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
So there were 2 discord boards I originally joined like 5 years ago. One was my local one, which was fine (drama free for the most part). The second was for a town next to mine (about 15 minutes away). I went to ONE raid with those folks and never went back. I show up and people are gossiping like, "Is such and such going to be here? I hate them! Oh, you didn't invite them. Great!" Blah blah blah. I'm kind of taken aback by how catty the group is, but I brush it off. But during all of this, there's one mom there who has a minivan and her kid is fussing in the car. She ignoring it but the kid (who's can't be more than 8 years old) starts crying saying, "When are going to leave? I want to leave." Then the mom runs to the van, gets right in the kid's face, and screams, "Will just stop whining?! This is why you don't have any friends at school!"

:yikes:

I finished the raid and never went back.
yeah, it's kinda sad to see how some people behave. The stories I could tell. :rofl:

I do love the petty gym holders that are like this a red gym area. A few live near them and will knock anyone out within a minute or two.

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
yeah, it's kinda sad to see how some people behave. The stories I could tell. :rofl:

I do love the petty gym holders that are like this a red gym area. A few live near them and will knock anyone out within a minute or two.

I don't get people wanting to hold a gym. Just give me my fucking coins.

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Or not :oopsie:

@kitty

jQfIhUb.png

• Wow

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
DEAD👏🏼TO👏🏼ME👏🏼

I hope the last pidgey you catch to do a mass evolve is a ditto.
I hope you only get basic Pokémon from eggs
I hope you time-out of all your battles and your buddy only brings you purple potions.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: wizurd and Colleen
TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
DEAD👏🏼TO👏🏼ME👏🏼

I hope the last pidgey you catch to do a mass evolve is a ditto.
I hope you only get basic Pokémon from eggs
I hope you time-out of all your battles and your buddy only brings you purple potions.
Wow this is a personal attack. Reported.

• Haha

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
Can someone IM me their Pokemon GO trainer code? I've got this stupid quest and I need to make a new friend to complete it.

pBxwMhv.png

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Can someone IM me their Pokemon GO trainer code? I've got this stupid quest and I need to make a new friend to complete it.

pBxwMhv.png
two are listed in this thread and I'll add one more 👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19