GAME Official PokemonGo Thread - Oh we shiny now

CPTMULLER

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
Location is more important. There are a lot of stops and two gyms where I work.

Oh there's a raid over there? Time to poop. :rofl:
this, we had a gym at work and I met some people that worked/lived in range pre-covid on discord, at home I live pretty dang close to a gym but I almost never found anyone raiding

Kinda have the itch to play again but I'll probably just play the switch games :sad2:

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
this, we had a gym at work and I met some people that worked/lived in range pre-covid on discord, at home I live pretty dang close to a gym but I almost never found anyone raiding

Kinda have the itch to play again but I'll probably just play the switch games :sad2:

I've never seen anyone do a raid here or at the park I go to most nights. I just use PokeRaid. Create a room, invite 5 people, done. :dunno: Plus I don't have to interact with some fucking weirdo in person.

CPTMULLER

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
I've never seen anyone do a raid here or at the park I go to most nights. I just use PokeRaid. Create a room, invite 5 people, done. :dunno: Plus I don't have to interact with some fucking weirdo in person.
pokeraid came out just when I quit, most of the people I met were very nice :dunno:

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Give me some of that fuckin stardust :eek5:
:rofl: I was at a raid and there was a couple that was new to the game. After the guy tried to mansplain the game I asked if he wanted to do a trade. 👀
He was humbled by my geekiness and asked for something. I said sure, just let me evolve a good one and power it for you so you can use it in battle. The guy was freaking out. I thought, so this is what it feels like to be a sugar daddy.

Another friend was so sweet, he asked to press the buttons to max out a machamp. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: wizurd
TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
:rofl: I was at a raid and there was a couple that was new to the game. After the guy tried to mansplain the game I asked if he wanted to do a trade. 👀
He was humbled by my geekiness and asked for something. I said sure, just let me evolve a good one and power it for you so you can use it in battle. The guy was freaking out. I thought, so this is what it feels like to be a sugar daddy.

Another friend was so sweet, he asked to press the buttons to max out a machamp. :rofl:

Not sure why anyone would assume how into a game like this someone is or is not. The younger kids I work with all think they're "huge gamer nerds" but have no idea that I've ever played anything. :mamoru:

• Haha
Reactions: kitty

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Not sure why anyone would assume how into a game like this someone is or is not. The younger kids I work with all think they're "huge gamer nerds" but have no idea that I've ever played anything. :mamoru:
yeah, the players I know are all ages.

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
That is highly unlikely. It took me 2 months just for 2.5mil xp.

What're you missing to get to 44? I see you're way over on xp.
I have to do those stupid pvp battles 😡

A few players I know went to lvl 50 in a week or two. Before you ask, yes they have jobs AND sex.

Pro tip-save your 1,000 stardust shadow Pokémon. I kill the rest unless they are really special.

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Oh look @wizurd is playing with the big boys.
Congratulations 🎉

I only played to finish the stupid quest. I caught 3-4 shiny but they were basic. Not hats, no care. It was really just a money grab imo. But got another rocket pass. I’m trying to get all red eggs so I can hatch ar once. :run:

• Support
Reactions: wizurd
TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Oh look @wizurd is playing with the big boys.
Congratulations 🎉

I only played to finish the stupid quest. I caught 3-4 shiny but they were basic. Not hats, no care. It was really just a money grab imo. But got another rocket pass. I’m trying to get all red eggs so I can hatch ar once. :run:

Fuck eggs. Everything is trash these days.

Reactions: CitznFish

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448