TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Wife can engage in long conversations about this. The grandkids got into it, and she went all in.

I know nothing. I swear to god.
You don't have to know anything. There's really nothing to be "good" at. It's very simple entertainment and if you hate walking it gives you something to do.

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
i'll prolly check in for a bit. I usually just try and get a few shinies and call it a day

Since I just started playing again I only have the original 3 (Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon) so I thought it'd be fun and a good time to get the rest. Plus I just caught a shiny Eevee yesterday.

Murray

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.
OT Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
50.6071° S, 165.9726° E
Since I just started playing again I only have the original 3 (Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon) so I thought it'd be fun and a good time to get the rest. Plus I just caught a shiny Eevee yesterday.

It's funny, i never even watched pokemon or anything growing up. Once the game came out and people i know were playing i decided to fuck around with it when i was bored. Was fun driving around on nights we had nothing to do trying to catch shit. later on i was working for the largest vzw retailer and became a store manager. learned about community day and thought i could maybe meet a few people at a park and get my name out there for some business. did not expect to show up and see like a thousand people, from kids to people in their 60s roaming around playing the game. There's actually a guy around here in his 50's who is out every single day walking his dog and taking down gyms. He even got a tryanitar tattooed on his calf :eek3:

Reactions: kitty
TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
It's funny, i never even watched pokemon or anything growing up. Once the game came out and people i know were playing i decided to fuck around with it when i was bored. Was fun driving around on nights we had nothing to do trying to catch shit. later on i was working for the largest vzw retailer and became a store manager. learned about community day and thought i could maybe meet a few people at a park and get my name out there for some business. did not expect to show up and see like a thousand people, from kids to people in their 60s roaming around playing the game. There's actually a guy around here in his 50's who is out every single day walking his dog and taking down gyms. He even got a tryanitar tattooed on his calf :eek3:

Same here. I think the only thing I ever heard of before 2016 was Pikachu. I still don't know too much about all of them or any backstories etc but it's fun. Funny because all of last year I would ride my bike around the park and never thought about the game. Now I go and see people playing all of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19