GAME Official PokemonGo Thread - Oh we shiny now

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Correct. I'm up to 500 candies and 3 shinies. No hundos yet.
check the weather, you might get boosted dust, then drop a star and egg to level up and get extra dust. Go to YouTube and learn how to fast catch. If your son still has his account ya'll can roll eevees until you get 100%. You need to get to lvl 30 to unlock a lot stuff. Happy hunting

*yes, I speak nerd...idgaf

intro_vert13

∞/21M
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
check the weather, you might get boosted dust, then drop a star and egg to level up and get extra dust. Go to YouTube and learn how to fast catch. If your son still has his account ya'll can roll eevees until you get 100%. You need to get to lvl 30 to unlock a lot stuff. Happy hunting

if ur a nerd i'm a nerd too bruh idc

• Haha
Reactions: kitty
TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas

yes we have a weather boost right now. i used incense, egg, star earlier. and i can fast catch. sometimes i dont if there arent a lot around.

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
just installed pokemongo hth
One day I was scrolling Snapchat and recognized an OTer was player by a picture he posted of his location, (famous Pokémon spot everyone goes to play). I don’t think he posts much anymore but it was wild.

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
One day I was scrolling Snapchat and recognized an OTer was player by a picture he posted of his location, (famous Pokémon spot everyone goes to play). I don’t think he posts much anymore but it was wild.

motherfuckin Sherlock over here.

• Haha

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
yes we have a weather boost right now. i used incense, egg, star earlier. and i can fast catch. sometimes i dont if there arent a lot around.
Awesome, sounds like you got this 👍🏼 You are actually really lucky. A lot of us had to walk eevee a certain amount, then evolve night/day/under certain lures. You are getting all the forms 🙌🏼

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
motherfuckin Sherlock over here.
I saw his watch and BAM 💥 location unlocked!

it helped I was at the same location either that day or earlier in the week. Bryant Park is a huge hangout.

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Awesome, sounds like you got this 👍🏼 You are actually really lucky. A lot of us had to walk eevee a certain amount, then evolve night/day/under certain lures. You are getting all the forms 🙌🏼

I guess. I've also missed a ton and going to take a while to ever see them again.

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
I guess. I've also missed a ton and going to take a while to ever see them again.
Meh, they bring everything back. The game really tries to help new/returning players. What you don’t have you can get or trade to get. That shiny you caught is worth a lot. 👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor