GAME Official PokemonGo Thread - Oh we shiny now

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Rolling up to a gym with a fresh stable of max HP pokemon, and seeing some bros already there, and getting ready to throw hands IRL until you realize they're Valor too :bowdown:

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Back then was fun because everyone was playing.

Now it's fun because of the QOL changes they made to the game.
There are still large groups of players. I just got anti-social because of Covid. I would only do drive by trades 😂 don’t get out of your car or this Pokémon has escaped

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

Engorged Member
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
It was simple back then too. Just original pokemon we all played with in elementary school. none of these weird new ones

I never knew anything until POGO so it was all new to me. The original kanto region ones are all very familiar though. I still don't know which ones from the new regions I'm missing. It's always a surprise which is kind of fun.

Reactions: kitty

luckyinfil

OT Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
TO/HTX
holy 9.3 mill. anyone pvp? struggling to hit expert. started the beginning of ths year playing really casual and don't have many of the viable pvp mons

Reactions: kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
holy 9.3 mill. anyone pvp? struggling to hit expert. started the beginning of ths year playing really casual and don't have many of the viable pvp mons
I’m not good at pvp, I was never interested in it. :o but I keep teams ready.

That’s why I’m still only lvl 43, the battles are annoying :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19