TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
holy 9.3 mill. anyone pvp? struggling to hit expert. started the beginning of ths year playing really casual and don't have many of the viable pvp mons

i was really good at the little cup. struggling with the current meta as i have nothing great around 1500cp.

CitznFish

Don't live life by a single sentence
OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
YdlMDbB.png

fdVwgGH.png

vNltKIa.png

• Wow
Reactions: kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
I don't use trackers. Organic catches only :)
:bowdown:ok then I'm impressed! I don't really chase/hunt 100% but they are nice! I have run to catch 100% that people reported catching:rofl: It's funny because you just see a swarm of people in one area.
IMG_2529.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: CitznFish

CitznFish

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
:bowdown:ok then I'm impressed! I don't really chase/hunt 100% but they are nice! I have run to catch 100% that people reported catching:rofl: It's funny because you just see a swarm of people in one area.
View attachment 165440
Same here. I'm always surprised when I check them and find a new 💯.

I used to do the discord thing for local groups but not so much over the past year or more.

I only have 1 shundo though and 1 shadow 100 ...need more of those, lol.

You have so many damn perfects, that is insane!

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Same here. I'm always surprised when I check them and find a new 💯.

I used to do the discord thing for local groups but not so much over the past year or more.

I only have 1 shundo though and 1 shadow 100 ...need more of those, lol.
Same, I caught two 💯 this week and was like :run:

I loved discord but stopped using it about a year or two ago (start of panoramic) because I have a ton of lucky trades and didn't want to trade aka see people :o I also stopped looking at what the shines are out. I want to be surprised.

I think I'm the same one shundo I rolled to get.

CitznFish

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
Does anyone else do this, or am I just OCD?

I keep a male and female of each Pokemon and transfer them only when I find one with a higher rating. So I usually only have 2 of each Pokemon in storage. If it's shiny or perfect I'll keep it regardless.

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory

I keep a male and female of each Pokemon and transfer them only when I find one with a higher rating. So I usually only have 2 of each Pokemon in storage. If it's shiny or perfect I'll keep it regardless.
I used too do that but I need the storage. I go through and kill anything under 95%-98% unless it's a shiny, special, tradable, 100%, good fighter and distance is a factor. I have PvP fighters but don't fight. I started killing them when I need room. Ohhhh and saving 1000 stardust shadows for easy quests. I'm a hoarder :o

CitznFish

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
I used too do that but I need the storage. I go through and kill anything under 95%-98% unless it's a shiny, special, tradable, 100%, good fighter and distance is a factor. I have PvP fighters but don't fight. I started killing them when I need room. Ohhhh and saving 1000 stardust shadows for easy quests. I'm a hoarder :o
I don't do the pvp either or much trading unless we're lucky friends. Even then I don't make it a point to meet up.

I try to not buy more storage so this helps limit me. I only have room for 2150 right now.

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas

I keep at least one of everything. Ones I need to evolve I'll keep a few and then decide which one I want to use when I do a mass evolution day.

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
I don't do the pvp either or much trading unless we're lucky friends. Even then I don't make it a point to meet up.

I try to not buy more storage so this helps limit me. I only have room for 2150 right now.

I'm already overwhelmed with 850 storage. I dread it going higher and higher. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448