CAR CREW Official Porsche Crew Thread

Village Idiot

I'm dying ova heaaa
OT Supporter
Aug 5, 2002
Fucking rock in the Pacific
Back when things were going good I had these 3 plus that little 86 Civic hiding behind them Grey car was my 88 Carerra w/G50. Green car was my 78 911/72 RS impostor, and the Miata I bought for $500 with only 86k on the clock .
recent126.jpg

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
Transmission
Torque Tube
Clutch
Axles
Fans (had to fabricate part of the radiator to mount)
Idle Air Controller
Alignment
Sound Insulator
Headliner recover

patina

Aug 6, 2005
NC
Transmission
Torque Tube
Clutch
Axles
Fans (had to fabricate part of the radiator to mount)
Idle Air Controller
Alignment
Sound Insulator
Headliner recover
This is why I don’t buy other people’s swaps.

patina

Aug 6, 2005
NC
I’d probably make an exception for this though seeing as Renegade did it.

Reactions: hondaluva

NOR*CAL

Oct 5, 2006
Hella
You're not the first person to ask me that. :rofl:

Just about every 87+ has gone for bonkers money on BaT lately, but nah, I didn't buy this stupid thing to just sell it a few months later.

Good call! I would not sell either. Either the Merc or MR2 would be first to go.

btw. Found some navy door panels that could work in your car. But they're from a cab, not sure if they're the same.

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
Good call! I would not sell either. Either the Merc or MR2 would be first to go.

btw. Found some navy door panels that could work in your car. But they're from a cab, not sure if they're the same.

Nice. I managed to clean mine up and straighten them out considerably but down the line I'm going to switch the backing over to aluminum or ABS and have new upholstery done. I'm sour about it because the leather itself is in fantastic shape and has many more years of life in it, but the PO's shitty tweeter install put big holes and hidden tears behind the speaker components. :mad:

Ballast

Cold Heartless Bastard
Aug 9, 2001
London, Ontario
Okay! I just put a deposit on a 2000 C2 Cabriolet. Not exactly what I wanted, but I couldn't pass it up at the price (calling this my starter Porshce).
They are putting new tires on it, safetying it, and putting in a PCCM Plus before I pick it up.

One question though since it didn't have the owner's manual in it.... what fucking octane fuel does it require?
So fucking frustrating that I can't seem to find the answer on google. I just get a ton of forum posts where people say "I would never put anything but premium in my car".... which doesn't help... because I don't know if they are even talking about 91 or 93 or 94 octance.

So... can anyone here open up a 996 C2 Owner's Manual and tell me what the required octane rating is?

Users who are viewing this thread

• P3R3

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds