CAR CREW Official Porsche Crew Thread

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
One year update!

I'm absolutely 100% still in love with this thing and it has basically become my daily driver at this point. 3 road trips (with a 4th coming up next month) and over eleven thousand nearly flawless miles. It's been a blast to drive, easy to own and work on (for the most part- I've developed a newfound hatred for nylock nuts).

mxZYcE4h.jpg

sFo0KUxh.jpg

dZuYjBPh.jpg

hSFAFYXh.jpg

dVptJBvh.jpg
Nice! What year is it?

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
Are you a big fan of Malort or does it have a different meaning for you? nice car btw

Thanks! Hahaha, I actually really like the stuff, but it's really a joke that spiraled completely out of control. My friends and I have a Gambler 500 team and for the last couple of years ran a Volvo S70 painted up in Martini livery but for fun we put Malort decals on it instead. The folks at Jeppson's found us on Instagram and "sponsored" us last year and this year. :rofl:

2021-04-03-102425086.jpg

Reactions: jeff2577 and GH0ST

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
Thanks! Hahaha, I actually really like the stuff, but it's really a joke that spiraled completely out of control. My friends and I have a Gambler 500 team and for the last couple of years ran a Volvo S70 painted up in Martini livery but for fun we put Malort decals on it instead. The folks at Jeppson's found us on Instagram and "sponsored" us last year and this year. :rofl:

View attachment 223794

That's pretty rad :coold:

Reactions: FryingPan

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
One year update!

I'm absolutely 100% still in love with this thing and it has basically become my daily driver at this point. 3 road trips (with a 4th coming up next month) and over eleven thousand nearly flawless miles. It's been a blast to drive, easy to own and work on (for the most part- I've developed a newfound hatred for nylock nuts).

mxZYcE4h.jpg

sFo0KUxh.jpg

dZuYjBPh.jpg

hSFAFYXh.jpg

dVptJBvh.jpg
Love everything about this! I can't believe how old your kids are getting! That picture of your daughter is a framer, for sure! :love:

• Love
Reactions: FryingPan

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet