TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Interested if they release a new watch

Can’t imagine iPhone will change if they didn’t release anything interesting for the 10th anniversary

TS
TS
Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001
Interested if they release a new watch

Can’t imagine iPhone will change if they didn’t release anything interesting for the 10th anniversary
I am too about the watch. I just bought another series 3 in August because mine cracked around the entire screen. Apparently this is an issue and Apple is replacing them

JohnnyChuttz

Fucks given: 0
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2007
Ft. Worth, TX
Anyone just fired up for this years iPhone?

I'm not. Indisputably the the least excited I've ever been for a keynote. I've had an X and now an Xs and not looking forward to a third almost identical phone.
But I will still get one. I pay for the 1up every year. So I might as well have the newest.

Apple's keynote begins at 10 a.m. Pacific Time. Apple will provide a live stream on its website, through its Apple Events app for the Apple TV, and even on YouTube for the first time. <-- Links

Last edited:

silver60

OT Supporter
May 4, 2010
Dallas Tx
Why do people expect something to be massively different on a fully mature product? All phones are rectangles with screens that get on the internet and still drop calls, not sure how anyonegets excited OR dissapointed about a phone, it's just a utility at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LandenStein