TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
I wonder if I could do this with my work phone on metro PCS

I only use that iphone to holla at hood rat clients and one Whatsapp group chat I'm in (I can't use my main line for Whatsapp or a fucking million Indians who will be notified I have WhatsApp now will find and message me terrible videos and photos that are fwd:fwd:fwd: spam)

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
loving the screen brightness coming from an 11PM

I can actually see shit in super bright sunlight now

Reactions: crotch

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Not apple related, but I didn’t realize that T-Mobile gives you a free three month trial to see if their network is better in your area. Just trying out for the hell of it.

VZ in my hospital - 26mb/s
Tmo- 672 mb/s

Daaamn…

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
Okay the hero 11 is baller as fuck for shooting videos for the internet. With the new 8:7 sensor you can get a 4k portrait crop and a 4k landscape crop from one video.

All the nerds are here so I’m posting it here :I

edit - if you follow me on twitter I'll send you pics of @crotch 's butthole

never knew Mikel sounds like a liberal southern preacher of a multi-denominational church that has signs up specifically to welcome gays

Rev. Johnny Vegas

In Flames We Trust
Jun 13, 2001
So the 14P is great and all, but I'm all huffed up in anticipation of Watch Ultra :hyper:
My stupid brain is trying to tell me “Oh, the Watch Ultra will make you actually like a smartwatch, you should buy one”, when I’ve probably worn my Watch S5 a total of 30 times since it was new and my stupid brain convinced me “Oh, the always on display will make you actually like a smartwatch, you should buy one”.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026