TECH Official Shut Up and Take My Money Apple Thread - No RCS Here

N8

The red eyes are just allergies.
Dec 27, 2001
Canada
never knew Mikel sounds like a liberal southern preacher of a multi-denominational church that has signs up specifically to welcome gays

I never connected the dots that this was actually our Mikel when looking at that tweet last night. :rofl:

It really is amazing how far these action cams have come, although I wonder how much difference there is in the quality of the footage from my Hero 7 Black vs the new model. I really only use it while diving, so if there are improvements in underwater capture quality I could be interested...

joxxer

I have to do this ...
Feb 4, 2003
metaverse
Can't wait for my ultra to get here. I have returned every apple watch I have bought .. hopefully this will be the one I keep.

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
Fuckin Apple not including the wall adapter. But during pickup they brought them out. I’m like oh cool those are included? Guy says no. I’m like why did you bring them out with my phones? Guy says so maybe you buy one. Fuck off.
I had plenty of them so never cared, but I think 2 were swiped, and a USB-C one for my iPad Pro

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Fuckin Apple not including the wall adapter. But during pickup they brought them out. I’m like oh cool those are included? Guy says no. I’m like why did you bring them out with my phones? Guy says so maybe you buy one. Fuck off.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022